NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well-rounded line there

1. Cool story bro   2. Taco Tuesday is on Tuesday 

3 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Just acquired for porzingis and Rubio , feeling pretty confident that he’ll be back just in time for fantasy playoffs 

Props on the porz sell high

Edited by simon
  • Thanks 1

How do we know this is a multiple games missed injury? For all we know it was just bothering him so they held him out for the rest of the game as he was having a poor one anyway. I think that the fact that it was last game before all star break is only a positive for us owners, and i think he might only miss one game after if any. Could be wrong and it is in fact a multiple weeks injury, but people are so quick to be pessimistic. People saying i hope he is back for fantasy playoffs, this is surely worst case scenario.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This sounds positive: 

"He just told me that he felt his hamstring again," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said about when George hurt himself in the first half. "He said it wasn't bad. I said you shouldn't have told me that. I don't think he wanted to come out. But once you tell me your hamstring, you feel anything, we have an All-Star break coming up, it's a no brainer for us." 

https://abc7.com/sports/clippers-paul-george-exits-vs-celts-after-hurting-hamstring-again/5929390/

I still think they play it very very safe with him. Hopefully it was precautionary and nothing more, but let's see if there is an MRI or any additional information. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

How do we know this is a multiple games missed injury? For all we know it was just bothering him so they held him out for the rest of the game as he was having a poor one anyway. I think that the fact that it was last game before all star break is only a positive for us owners, and i think he might only miss one game after if any. Could be wrong and it is in fact a multiple weeks injury, but people are so quick to be pessimistic. People saying i hope he is back for fantasy playoffs, this is surely worst case scenario.

If he’s injured and wasn’t just pulled for pre cautionary reasons , I’d be surprised to see him on the court within the next 3 weeks

10 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

He’s missing 3 weeks easily, for those of y’all fighting for positioning , sell low immediately 

You buying low? Lol