NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well-rounded line there

1. Cool story bro   2. Taco Tuesday is on Tuesday 

2 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Questionable tomorrow. I assume he misses tomorrows game and then he returns healthy for the end of the season. We all dodged a bullet us PG owners.

What do you mean returns healthy for the end of the season? If he has already practiced in full, I assume he plays tomorrow.

Edited by deathrazor
1 minute ago, deathrazor said:

What do you mean returns healthy for the end of the season? If he has already practiced in full, I assume he plays tomorrow.

They wouldnt put a questionable tag on him if there wasn't a chance he sits, could still have some nagging pain there. Rivers is a cautious man

Remember, he only fully participated in a “light” practice. He may be close, but there could be a chance he sits. 

If there is a positive here it’s that they’ll be facing a hungry MEM team who is fighting night in & night out to hold that 8th seed.

When he comes off an injury he always starts slow no matter how serious it was. Last time he was out first game back he got 8 4 and 4 almost identical to todays game in almost the same minutes. He didnt have his normal allotment of run in each quarter getting subbed 2 mins earlier than usual and his rhythm will come back fairly quickly. Id buy low asap cause i think they wont want to drop many positions before playoffs. He will never be the 2019 PG we all have grown to love, but if he can be somewhere around the 20 6 and 4 with defence and high volume of 3s, he will be a top 15 player rest of the year.