NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well-rounded line there

1. Cool story bro   2. Taco Tuesday is on Tuesday 

Why are people hating on him so much? He was never gonna be the first round stud he was last year, even if he stayed in OKC. He is averaging great numbers this year 21 6 4 1.3 steals and 3 threes a game on good ft% and okay fg%. I love when superstars go on a cold streak and owners get so over the top about them. Do any harden owners feel the same way atm? Idk i might just have extra love for this guy, but i feel like we cant really complain with 13,9 and 7 after 3 injuries to his hamstring, its a god send that he is even out there playing tbh. He will get hot next week and people will be saying "never doubted him!" and i cannot wait.

58 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Why are people hating on him so much? He was never gonna be the first round stud he was last year, even if he stayed in OKC. He is averaging great numbers this year 21 6 4 1.3 steals and 3 threes a game on good ft% and okay fg%. I love when superstars go on a cold streak and owners get so over the top about them. Do any harden owners feel the same way atm? Idk i might just have extra love for this guy, but i feel like we cant really complain with 13,9 and 7 after 3 injuries to his hamstring, its a god send that he is even out there playing tbh. He will get hot next week and people will be saying "never doubted him!" and i cannot wait.

I feel like you are mostly right, but as someone who owned him last year and this year, I do think his chemistry is definitely worse with kawhi than Russ (offensively). And he just doesn’t pass the same eye test, but again you are mostly spot on on the stats being better than it feels.

• Like 1
On 3/6/2020 at 5:39 PM, PaddyAustralia said:

N3vEr D0u5ht3d h1m 

On 3/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, deathrazor said:

The clippers got fleeced

That's for sure even before this year's performance.  Imagine SGA and the rest of the guys with Kawhi.  It would have been basically Raptors west. 

• 5 months later...