NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jeff Teague 2019-2020 Outlook

On 9/15/2019 at 4:56 AM, RipCity0 said:

So one season made him one of the most injury prone guys out there? What's the point for this misinformation? 

But when asked if he felt fully healthy outside of his conditioning, Teague, 31, revealed he might not be: "I feel OK. I don’t think I’ll ever be 100 percent, but I feel OK."

• Haha 1
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate this guy yet always somehow end up with him. 

What an odd take. "Injury prone" hardly fits the bill.  Prior to last year's misfortune he averaged 77 games over the previous 6 seasons.  For me, injury prone would be someone like Gary Harris o

maybe he's been doing offseason shooting drills with Wiggins

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

But when asked if he felt fully healthy outside of his conditioning, Teague, 31, revealed he might not be: "I feel OK. I don’t think I’ll ever be 100 percent, but I feel OK."

Sounds like I have to add him to do not draft list

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chrizz said:

Sounds like I have to add him to do not draft list

We really don’t have much to go on here, he said early on he needs to catch up in conditioning, the fact he’s playing means he was ok’d to do so despite coming off surgery.

I think the statement by itself holds little meaning.  But add it to a lackluster preseason.  And he was injured last year.  And he was outside the top 100.  How many more red flags do you need?  I’ve taken him as a flyer in snake drafts but I dont target him in auction where I have more freedom.

21 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

I think the statement by itself holds little meaning.  But add it to a lackluster preseason.  And he was injured last year.  And he was outside the top 100.  How many more red flags do you need?  I’ve taken him as a flyer in snake drafts but I dont target him in auction where I have more freedom.

you’re getting him around round 8 or 9, it’s still good value. There isn’t much to lose there and if he outplays his adp great, if fvv and rubio are off the board you don’t find a better “Traditional” pg at that point.

Edited by Lifschitz
11 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

His roto blurb in yahoo was fantastic. "Jeff Teague didn't play basketball all summer" if that doesn't yell don't draft I don't know what does lol

If it were a rotoworld blurb that could literally translate to "has played every single day, sometimes up to 23 games per day "

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TheBoondocks said:

Once he's past the ankle issues I'm hoping he does his thing. 

Didn't KAT say something along the lines of "keep sleeping on us" recently? The only way I'm not continuing to sleep is if Teague is given the keys and leads the team to lots of victories. 

He’s saying “keep sleeping on us” because Teague been sleep in the off-season man 😂

• Haha 1

With the wolves putting Towns out on the three point line, the court is really open for cutting/driving to the basket. That really suits Teague's game from what I've seen.  He should be in line for 30 min a game. So I think he is poised for a good year.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, kane said:

Finally have a good game,hope this game can boost his confident

When I watch Teague play, I feel like he flips a coin before the game to decide whether he gives an ish or not.

Could totally be a confidence thing, just saying half the time he looks annoyed and bothered to be out there, like he can't wait to get home and catch up on his shows lol.

Well..

“They would love to get a point guard,” Wojnarowski said on The Woj Pod. “They want to be a playoff team. I think they would love to upgrade that point guard position. If there’s available point guards out there, they’ll be (an interested) team.

“They tried to get D’Angelo Russell in a sign-and-trade situation. You watch some of the other point guards who might become available this year, they’ll want to become involved there.”

• tonycpsu changed the title to Jeff Teague 2019-2020 Outlook