Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

9/15/2019 Patriots vs Dolphins Game Day Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what doubters? what are you even talking about?

Can’t a guy be passionate about football and its female announcers?

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

 

I'm not the one that cried my self off a team pal.

AB is the biggest POS cry baby in the league, doesn't get his way so he cries and pouts and throws tantrums like a little petulant child that he is.

No.  You are the one that is crying in an online forum about fake football.  That’s what makes it ironic.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

 

I'm not the one that cried my self off a team pal.

AB is the biggest POS cry baby in the league, doesn't get his way so he cries and pouts and throws tantrums like a little petulant child that he is.

Must sound familiar!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CitizenJ said:

I'd sell high on AB after this game. People around here acting like AB is a totally level headed guy who is 100% to finish the year as a productive member of a team.

He was level headed enough to have 8+ consecutive productive seasons before this one...

The risk is if the NFL finds his accuser credible when they meet with her and decide to take action to prevent him from playing.

If that gets settled the sky is the limit the rest of the season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, herschel said:

No.  You are the one that is crying in an online forum about fake football.  That’s what makes it ironic.

PDog has an actual drinking problem. He talked about it last season when he'd have his weekly meltdowns over Jordan Howard. I'd just ignore him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, herschel said:

No.  You are the one that is crying in an online forum about fake football.  That’s what makes it ironic.

 

Whose crying? I'm just saying AB is a little cry baby and he's not a real man, he acted like a spoiled child and got treated like a spoiled child and got what he wanted, I'm just saying how pathetic he is and now that he is being vindicated on a pathetic patriots team just sets a horrible example that you can cry and pout and get what you want, a true shameful display from the NFL.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, !!! said:

How quickly this thread has just turned into a bunch of what I assume to be adults crying. This topic is so tired, and you all need to get over it. There are threads dedicated to this dumb discussion.

 

Correct .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, !!! said:

 

You're a little worked up man you should take a quick walk or something.

 

1 minute ago, jasonresno said:

PDog has an actual drinking problem. He talked about it last season when he'd have his weekly meltdowns over Jordan Howard. I'd just ignore him.

 

Can’t a guy be passionate about football and its female announcers?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

 

Whose crying? I'm just saying AB is a little cry baby and he's not a real man, he acted like a spoiled child and got treated like a spoiled child and got what he wanted, I'm just saying how pathetic he is and now that he is being vindicated on a pathetic patriots team just sets a horrible example that you can cry and pout and get what you want, a true shameful display from the NFL.

It's a money making business, and AB sells. Get over it ya lil crybaby b

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...