NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

14 minutes ago, nir said:

I would not say a steal but I rather JJJ for the upside. That depends on him controlling fouls. And so far I don’t see any improvement in that field .

Is that what you're hopeful for because you own Jonas Valanciunas? JJJ will get better at that in due time.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again though, this is only in total value. If you built your team knowing Luka’s weaknesses (efficiency, in general) and punted a percentage/TOs his overall was much higher. Points leagues can be

Do you play in a 4 team league? 

This thread has become a circle jerk of "JJJ is a bum" comments.  He's young, it's a long season. Owners are going to have to be patient with him. The upside is there.    As for the com

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, lilremix328 said:

Is that what you're hopeful for because you own Jonas Valanciunas? JJJ will get better at that in due time.

I have JJJ in dynasty and redraft. And so far I don’t see any improvement in controlling the fouls. But I am betting on him eventually figuring it out.

29 minutes ago, nir said:

I have JJJ in dynasty and redraft. And so far I don’t see any improvement in controlling the fouls. But I am betting on him eventually figuring it out.

Ah... feel you on that. Watching the game and the whole team just phases JJJ out. 

There was literally a quote saying he wanted to be more aggressive on the glass last week and he went and got 11 rebounds then after that he became allergic to the ball again...

Also have the coaching staff not forced him to be more aggressive in that department yet. It's a big flaw. 

Edited by halbounih

Boards are a hustle stat and I think the reality is JJJ just isn't going to be a big rebound guy.  Similar situation to Myles Turner.  The reality is because of the way he plays/the way he's used and his lack of hustle JJJ will probably always be more of a 7-8 rebound guy than 10+. 

3 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Boards are a hustle stat and I think the reality is JJJ just isn't going to be a big rebound guy.  Similar situation to Myles Turner.  The reality is because of the way he plays/the way he's used and his lack of hustle JJJ will probably always be more of a 7-8 rebound guy than 10+. 

bro, he ain't even getting 4 rebounds, let alone 7-8. I wish he averages 7-8

• tonycpsu changed the title to Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook