NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade Mahomes for WR? WHIR

rasmusDoh

My team is in signature 

Since I have both Mahomes and Brady would you try to trade Mahomes for an elite WR to a team that needs a better QB?

Mahomes has been a monster, but I figure the difference between him and Brady would be smaller than between my WRs and an elite one. Even my WR1 (Mike Evans) has been pretty poor. 

The team that has Brees could perhaps be a target. He has Hopkins and Antonio Brown. 

Any ideas for a fair trade?

WHIR

6 minutes ago, warpster said:

easy to say dump brady and not mahomes... there's an abyss between the respective trade values.

unless your scoring pimps up QBs, mahomes for any WR1 is good business for you.

That’s what I was thinking. I don’t think (haven’t tried though) that any of them would go for the trade if it’s Brady. 

Im also biased towards keeping Brady since I’m a Pats fan, but I still want to consider what’s best for my fantasy team

8 minutes ago, rasmusDoh said:

That’s what I was thinking. I don’t think (haven’t tried though) that any of them would go for the trade if it’s Brady. 

of course you can try offering brady first, he's still brady, has AB and flash and a cake schedule, someone may be interested.