NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ben Simmons 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

1 minute ago, Sosa said:

Lol this guy is hilarious. First he used to litter this thread with garbage posts like this now he's in love with Ben and sends thank you DMs to his girlfriend... LMFAOOOOOOO 

Guys like you who go back months to find posts are sad man you need to find a girlfriend 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy learnt how to putt.....    

ha in what world would a team trade simmons for a declining inj prone 32 year old conley?

Get this man a nuru massage ASAP!

On 2/21/2020 at 5:11 PM, DonutGiveUp said:

Guys like you who go back months to find posts are sad man you need to find a girlfriend 

Its from 2 months ago and you were still posting **** like that up until about a month to month and a half ago... You act very strange on this site, like a 60+ year old 

• Like 1

Speculation on Sixers reddit is stress fracture. Makes sense given that a muscle injury wouldnt show up from an x-ray. MRI would give a more detailed look on the nature of the stress fracture. 

Really hope it's not the case, I traded Booker for this guy last week. 

57 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Speculation on Sixers reddit is stress fracture. Makes sense given that a muscle injury wouldnt show up from an x-ray. MRI would give a more detailed look on the nature of the stress fracture. 

A stress fracture is bone my guy, so it would show up on an X-ray . Unless it’s very small, then it might not. But your’e right about everything else. 

Edited by RunCMC
9 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

A stress fracture is bone my guy, so it would show up on an X-ray . Unless it’s very small, then it might not. But your’e right about everything else. 

Wait, I said the stress fracture would show up on an xray but a muscle injury wouldnt - at least that's what I meant to imply. 

Sucks either way lol feels like I essentially dropped Booker

Edited by justaguy
  • Like 2

Ben Simmons (lower back) left Saturday's game against the Bucks after just a few minutes and ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski relays that there is some level of concern surrounding the possible nature of the injury.

Simmons scored five points in five minutes before the team intentionally fouled to remove him from the game. Woj reports that Simmons was emotional after leaving the X-Ray room in the arena, which is definitely concerning. He's expected to return to Philadelphia with the team on Sunday where he will undergo further testing, including an MRI. Hopefully this is nothing serious.

Good not looking 
- Yoda

5e32f2a324306a19834af322?width=1300&form

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

A cardiologist and philly fan said on twitter that if the concern was stress fracture, he would be getting a CT scan not a MRI. The worry is probably a herniated disc. I've herniated my disc twice. You're out at least a couple weeks. Not sure what the official medical prognosis for that is though...

Edited by justaguy
  • Like 1

Runner here..... we deal with stress fractures pretty commonly in the sport.  They sometimes show up in xray, sometimes they don't.   A CT would show a stress fracture pretty clearly, but so would an MRI.

It depends on how bad it is for how long it would take to heal. Its litterally a broken bone that is only cracked and not all the way through. Running through it will make it crack more and he risks breaking his back.... no I dont think they'll risk bringing him back ASAP for some regular season games

On 2/23/2020 at 4:54 AM, justaguy said:

Jalen Hurd of the 49ers had a similar injury and it cost him his entire rookie campaign...

18 hours ago, justaguy said:

A cardiologist and philly fan said on twitter that if the concern was stress fracture, he would be getting a CT scan not a MRI. The worry is probably a herniated disc. I've herniated my disc twice. You're out at least a couple weeks. Not sure what the official medical prognosis for that is though...

Hopefully not visions of T-Mac.