NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ben Simmons 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy learnt how to putt.....    

ha in what world would a team trade simmons for a declining inj prone 32 year old conley?

Get this man a nuru massage ASAP!

Just waiting for the INJ tag ...

Also, highly doubt this is season-ending. Sixers are comfortably in the playoffs in the East, but REALLY wouldn't want to drop enough games to play the Raptors or Bucks in the first round.  Simmons won't want to rush back since he's already aggravated the injury but I don't think it's necessarily something that will sideline him permanently.

I ain't a doctor, but I'm personally preparing for a week or two of missed games. Maybe three at most?

27 minutes ago, Sosa said:

Should have taken the offer of KAT + Clint before the news. I ain't the type of bitch to hit accept on it now after seeing this ****. I can win without being a slimey pos like some of u 

If the trade history in your sig is anything to go off of, Butler and Gay need to watch out.

42 minutes ago, MWon said:

Just waiting for the INJ tag ...

Also, highly doubt this is season-ending. Sixers are comfortably in the playoffs in the East, but REALLY wouldn't want to drop enough games to play the Raptors or Bucks in the first round.  Simmons won't want to rush back since he's already aggravated the injury but I don't think it's necessarily something that will sideline him permanently.

I ain't a doctor, but I'm personally preparing for a week or two of missed games. Maybe three at most?

I would really temper your expectations. This is the Sixers medical team we're talking about. With those geniuses in charge of fixing him, Simmons may not return until 2025.

• Haha 3

In my experience anytime a medical staff is this hush about an injury it usually isn’t good.

I’ll just lurk his IG page for any positive signs. Just give us a smile, Ben. Give us hope.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

In my experience anytime a medical staff is this hush about an injury it usually isn’t good.

I’ll just lurk his IG page for any positive signs. Just give us a smile, Ben. Give us hope.

spacer.png

Ahhahaha pathetic ( btw KAT owner 🥳🥳🥳🤣 )

KAT owner too.

I'm just trying to be optimistic.  Too much doom and gloom here.

At least he's got the INJ tag already.

Edited by MWon
4 minutes ago, MWon said:

KAT owner too.

sweet because no difference in simmons and white/garland/rondo/monte morris. can barely tell the difference. ha

52 minutes ago, MWon said:

KAT owner too.

It's pretty understandable people could be down. If it's bad, they lose their season.

• Like 1

For sure.  Hey, I totally understand.  

Too many people have already given up in my fantasy leagues; it's just sorta depressing even when your competition (as well as fellow posters) are despondent. Fantasy's a roller coaster of emotions for sure (speaking as a guy who's owned AD more than a few times the past few years), but it's supposed to be fun.  Just trying to instill some positivity here. 

• Like 1

Got a feeling in my gut he comes back in 4-6 weeks which would fall right into my playoffs (start week 23)... You guys holding, trading, or cutting? I was offered Fultz + Rubio but might just hold on instead. 

Probably gonna hold; still don't have a timetable on him and while it doesn't look great, it's best to wait it out for now.

I'm neutral on Milton.  Dude looks decent enough, but the Sixers have quite a few guards now.  Milton could exchange good games with Korkmaz or something.  Deep league, sure he's probably good enough.

9 hours ago, MWon said:

For sure.  Hey, I totally understand.  

Too many people have already given up in my fantasy leagues; it's just sorta depressing even when your competition (as well as fellow posters) are despondent. Fantasy's a roller coaster of emotions for sure (speaking as a guy who's owned AD more than a few times the past few years), but it's supposed to be fun.  Just trying to instill some positivity here. 

I don't think you're going to change anyone's attitude around here but good luck to you anyway. Personally I play because I enjoy to play but I play to win. I'm not stewing over Simmons being down and out but I do want to know what we're facing here so I can make an adjustment if need be. I'm running out of time though.I need to decide tomorrow at the latest.

• Like 1