NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ben Simmons 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy learnt how to putt.....    

ha in what world would a team trade simmons for a declining inj prone 32 year old conley?

Get this man a nuru massage ASAP!

Yeah, the scoring sucks, and the TOs obv are buzzkills, but I just assumed that most people who drafted him knew that he'd be a FT%/TO killer who would help you in all other cats other than treys; Simmons isn't the kind of guy you build around, but select because you're either punting one of those cats and/or anchoring them with other players.

If anything, he's been dropping some pretty well rounded lines and helping the popcorn stats against some decent teams lately.  

4 hours ago, Nishinga said:

Such a horrible basketball player, should just quit.

4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

The most overrated player of all time. Seriously what does he work on? Still can’t shoot, horrible free throw shooter and turnover machine he suckered his owners this year! 

4 hours ago, mas10 said:

Somehow was an all star and got max contract. Just a poor version of Rondo.

Post your three garbage a** teams. 

sometimes you win, sometimes you lose a trade... thats part of the game.

I traded for Simmons and gave up Kemba for him, wouldnt do it again obviously. On the other hand I traded for Ayton and Bam vs my Randle and Turner which turned out pretty well when I see how Bam is performing and how poor the other two guys are playing, not even speaking of Ayton coming back now.

Thats what Fantasy is about :) 

7 hours ago, ellejamil said:

This guy shrinks against tougher competition

Glad I am not the only one who sees this. Dominates a horrible Cleveland and puts up duds against elite teams. The most frustrating part is broadcasts always show his warmup and the man can hit jumpers and threes but come game time hes scared

• Like 1