NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ben Simmons 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

GSW needs defense, Sixers need offense...

Assuming health, GSW gets 3 elite defenders next season (Klay, Green, Ben) to cover for Curry.

Sixers  have enough  defenders to cover for Russell on defense

Trade makes sense for both teams, although I think it will never happen.

• Like 1
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy learnt how to putt.....    

ha in what world would a team trade simmons for a declining inj prone 32 year old conley?

Get this man a nuru massage ASAP!

If they ever made this trade for some reason...it would only make sense if they brought Draymond off the bench..Ben is a younger faster quicker version of Draymond and they would likely utilize him in the same fashion. I don't think the Warriors seek this trade to begin with when they can go after players that seemingly fit their system much better(*EDIT*  Porzingis comes to mind).

Edited by larfboy
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Nishinga said:

Since no Embiid. Every time this bum starts to give me hope, he will immediately find a new way to f--- me up.

Embiid wasn’t a catch and shoot guy lol. Horford is the problem I hate that guy 

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Embiid wasn’t a catch and shoot guy lol. Horford is the problem I hate that guy 

Embiid is out for 3 straight games, Simmons averaged 5.667 assists in those game, Embiid also missed 31/12 game, Simmons made 3 assists in this one. It isn't about Embiid being a catch and shot guy but some of Simmons' assists comes from feeding Embiid under the rim, but more importantly Simmons feels like he need to create more points by himself when Embiid is out (at the expense of assists), he averaged 18 points in those 4 games without Embiid while his season average is 15.

25 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

AUSTRALIAN BEAST

Mike Breen keeps saying he has 5 stls. Why do I only gave 4 registered? I’m about to have Mike Breen contact Yahoo Sports.

Right before he was subbed out the lakers got a rebound and he poked the ball away. Yahoo gave him an offensive rebound but should be changed to a steal 

Yeah ... Really not sure what's going on.

I'm assuming it's because Neto's crazy hot with 19 points, but cmon.  Benching Simmons against the Dubs?  That's a bit much.