NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need to update RB's (Chubb and Aaron Jones) WHIR!

So, I'd like to upgrade my RB's. How do you guys feel about Thielen and Mark Ingram III for Nick Chubb and Aaron Jones? Here is my team:

QB- Baker Mayfield

WR- Julio Jones

WR- Adam Thielen 

RB- Dalvin Cook 

RB- Mark Ingram

TE: Streaming after the Hunter Henry injury, currently Fant

FLEX- Chris Godwin 

FLEX- Alshon Jeffery 

Bench: 

Marquise Brown

DK Metcalf 

Alex Mattison 

Justice Hill 

Mecole Hardman 

Chris Herndon 

Tarik Cohen

I don't think that'll be enough to get both of them.  Everyone expected Jones to start slow the first two weeks, and he arrived a week early.  So he's already back to full value.  Plus the other owner is probably unlikely to give up both.  I definitely like the idea of targeting one of them, however.  Chubb would be preferred, obviously, but Jones would be alright at the lower price.

Return the favor?

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

I don't think that'll be enough to get both of them.  Everyone expected Jones to start slow the first two weeks, and he arrived a week early.  So he's already back to full value.  Plus the other owner is probably unlikely to give up both.  I definitely like the idea of targeting one of them, however.  Chubb would be preferred, obviously, but Jones would be alright at the lower price.

Return the favor?

Would you trade Thielen for Chubb straight up?

1 minute ago, Rush2112 said:

Nah keep what ya got 

Also, do you believe that Thielen will even come close to returning to last year's numbers? Because if I can get an RB1 for Thielen who is playing in the Dalvin Cook show shouldn't I do that. And yes, I know Kareem Hunt will muddy the waters once he comes back.