NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude's name is "Miles Bridges better than Zion," what other evidence did you need???

Posted Images

I was reading today that draymond torn a ligament in his left index finger this season and only missed a few games. Didn’t require surgery. I’m hoping it’s the same for embiid. 

Edited by mas10
  • Like 2

From the web..........

Typically, in mild ligament injuries, normal activities can begin within three to six weeks. In more severe cases, recovery time may take six to eight weeks of occupational or physical therapy to optimize range of motion and strengthen the repaired tissue and joint.

Just now, terminator10 said:

I mean, he will be back in a weeks timeline right? Or just play through it?

Depends what route he takes and the timeline on surgery, what risks are involved with taping it up and playing. 

He has his whole career in ahead of him, surgery is his best option and they'd be silly to not put him in straight away. 

4 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Depends what route he takes and the timeline on surgery, what risks are involved with taping it up and playing. 

He has his whole career in ahead of him, surgery is his best option and they'd be silly to not put him in straight away. 

It’s his non shooting hand. Heaps of players play with with a torn ligaments. Just tape it up and play. If he really wants a strait finger he can have surgery in the off-season like most players do. 

The way they baby him throughout his career should be discouraging on this season fantasy outlook. They are title contenders, believe it or not, they will want to get him back if he is coming back in NBA playoffs healthy for contending. 

6 minutes ago, terminator10 said:

Alright so the way I'm reading it

Best case: Misses another game or 2
Worst case: Gets surgery misses 6 weeks

yeah?

Misses a game or two after a torn ligament? You gotta be kidding me right lol

Edited by RAGINGROOSTER
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mas10 said:

It’s his non shooting hand. Heaps of players play with with a torn ligaments. Just tape it up and play. If he really wants a strait finger he can have surgery in the off-season like most players do. 

The 76ers baby him, I don't expect any good news. Just give him the INJ tag pls.

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Maybe Scott. Maybe KOQ. Maybe thybulle. Hard to say.

I know something similar happened to LMA and he played through it. I just don't see that happening here.

I’m going to take a wait and see approach since I only have just 1 acquisition left for the week.