NBC Sports Edge Forums

I don’t know if this is similar, but a few years ago lamarcus aldridge tore a ligament in his left thumb. Everybody thought his season was done but he decided to play through it and actually performed really well. My guess is that he’ll play through it. We shall see.

• Like 1
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude's name is "Miles Bridges better than Zion," what other evidence did you need???

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sharkpotato said:

I don’t know if this is similar, but a few years ago lamarcus aldridge tore a ligament in his left thumb. Everybody thought his season was done but he decided to play through it and actually performed really well. My guess is that he’ll play through it. We shall see.

Maybe you're unfamiliar with Embid and the Sixers. They sit him if he gets a hangnail. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Misses a game or two after a torn ligament? You gotta be kidding me right lol

I mean Green just earlier this season missed a game or 2 after torn ligament for his finger. The fact is he is "evaluating options", 1 of which surely includes no surgery, in which case he misses a game or 2

• Like 1

Embiid managers across the world, lets gather together in prayer and call upon thy Heavenly Father for a total and complete 6ers beatdown tonight. I'm talking 50 point slaughter, with a classic 10/7/8 6TO game from Ben Simmons. 🙏

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Do you remember him in the playoffs missing games due to injury, calling his coach 5am the day of a night game against the Raptors to tell him he's too sick to play or how about downright crying? I'd suggest the Raptors broke him but I think he might just be missing the killer mode.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Surgery will be 8-12 week revovery time. Damn.

Um based on? All examples of players who had complete tears in the ligaments of their fingers and had surgery came back in ~6 weeks

Edited by terminator10