NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude's name is "Miles Bridges better than Zion," what other evidence did you need???

Posted Images

Hopefully this butt kicking will discourage Brown from load managing in the future. Dont have the stats on hand, but I'm pretty sure the 76ers are considerably worse when Embiid sits. This isnt a Raptors Kawhi situation where the team can still perform exceptionally well in spite of his absence 

11 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Hopefully this butt kicking will discourage Brown from load managing in the future. Dont have the stats on hand, but I'm pretty sure the 76ers are considerably worse when Embiid sits. This isnt a Raptors Kawhi situation where the team can still perform exceptionally well in spite of his absence 

They’re now 3-4 without him. Although oddly Philly scores more when he sits. Big mistake was signing that old geezer Horford and adding no shooting 

• Like 1

In his postgame he hinted he had damaged ligaments, and he doesn’t know what the next course of action will be. I hope I’m wrong but he could be missing multiple games. He seemed doubtful he will play next game also. 

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Didnt practice and is undergoing further tests. He said he tore ligaments so might miss time. I give this dude props for pushing it back and playing 

He didnt say his ligaments were torn. He said that the doctors ruled out any fractures but that the ligaments could have been damaged. This is a huge distinction, as damaged ligaments could have him sidelined for several weeks vs being day to day. 

I'm holding my breath today waiting for any updates....

• Like 1