NBC Sports Edge Forums

Play O.J. Howard or...

I'm just not liking Winston's performance soo far in the first couple of games, is it safe to say forget it and play him this week and shake off week 1 and 2 or should I put in one of these two Tight Ends this week to be safe?

O.J. Howard vs NYG

Jordan Reed (Q) vs CHI

Jason Witten vs MIA

Help me and I'll help you right back!

6 minutes ago, Thebrave246 said:

I'm just not liking Winston's performance soo far in the first couple of games, is it safe to say forget it and play him this week and shake off week 1 and 2 or should I put in one of these two Tight Ends this week to be safe?

O.J. Howard vs NYG

Jordan Reed (Q) vs CHI

Jason Witten vs MIA

Help me and I'll help you right back!

Witten! Andrews had a field day against them plus Gallup is out! Give it a shot! Help me on my trade! 

I'd play Howard.

Witten isn't a bad play either and if he scores a TD he probably outscores Howard, but Miami is so terrible that it's probably going to be the Zeke show after the second quarter, which means that if Witten doesn't score an early TD he probably gives you very little.

1 hour ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

I'm playing OJ this week, I figure if he doesn't produce vs the Giants he's probably going to be a total dud this year. 

+1 to this. I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm. He got some good motivational coach speak. A decent game from OJ is still better than an expected best game from Witten or Reed. A great game from OJ can win a week.