When are Yahoo Pro Leagues open?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro leagues are up

WTF is going on. Where are the Fing Pro Leagues. I count on these pro leagues as a source of income. What on earth are these pig dogs doing? 🐽🐶

In case that doesnt change u can just do money leagues using leaguesafe.com. Its as safe as yahoo and has less country restrictions.

4 hours ago, x_Nemesis_x said:

U can join yahoo leagues and use leaguesafe for escrowing its safe assuming commish uses majority approval for the payout allocation.

I am also running a few leagues consisting of rotoworld members if u are interested.

I am definitely interested if some roto leagues if you are running any.  Just let me know.  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, sixers11 said:

Yahoo says these will be up and running this week. 

1 hour ago, sixers11 said:

Yahoo fantasy rep on reddit.

Can you link us to the thread? 

The latest reddit post I see from “yahoo rep” was in like August 27, 2019. 

On 9/25/2019 at 8:44 AM, apacheblues said:

I've joined a few PRO leagues now and this seems to be the most efficient and trustworthy process:

Create a Yahoo League with standard settings (I like 12-Team, H2H, 9-CAT), then register that league on LeagueSafe (which charges a 4% service fee when managers pay ~ So that's how LS makes it's money); but it creates trust that the money is safe, cannot be siphoned off by a commissioner, and will be allocated appropriately; and ALL the winnings go to the players. When creating a league; spell out the winnings. $100 PRO league Example;

1st=$500, 2nd=$350, 3rd=$200, 4th-$150  (I like top 4 getting paid:)

On the League's message board, spell out the winnings again, and add the link for League Safe payments.

Open league to 14+ players with a cutoff for the first 12 that buy in; otherwise people join and don't pay and others can't join. Maintain flexibility for draft times as you may need to extend the time to give managers more time to pay up front. Once you have your 12, lock in the draft time. You can open joining to paypal payments; then pay that money into LS, or commissioner held; but you really gotta trust the commissioner for that. I took a chance of that for one league and so far so good; though he may ask for an extra $4 to put the money into LS. Any other experiences are appreciated.

This is a great post. I think we will take matters in our own hands and will start our own “Pro Leagues” following these guidelines. 

PM me or reply to get in these leagues.

I don’t have to be commish, rather not actually, if someone have leagues setup let us know. If not then I’ll just continue to create these leagues. 

Clock is ticking.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were waiting until closer to the season to create bots that draft teams using algorithms to profit like DraftKings and Fanduel, in order to fill in pro league spots. More likely to get consistent results and accurate predictions closer to the beginning of the season, even more likely after it begins. Definitely a bold prediction... but maybe it is just a matter of time since profiting consistently every single year has proven to be a very doable thing for managers who understand how to win and diversify enough to account for injury/rest. The longer they wait, the more likely their bots get consistent results. If you read yahoo news you would understand they would do anything for more money. 

Edited by johnval1362
2 hours ago, phantomfred said:

Confirmed yahoo rep saying leagues up later in the week: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/yahoo-nhl-pro-leagues-3139775

Thinking about it, make me kind of sad that Yahoo! is using Rotoworld for pretty much all their players updates but yet Rotoworld don’t have a Yahoo! rep. I have been a member for more than 10 years and that is kind of sad that it have not happened yet. 

On 9/30/2019 at 2:16 AM, Del Rio said:

Finally, fantasy baseball is over and now I'm ready to begin hoops drafting. Oh, Yahoo still doesn't have its Pro leagues open? F this, I'm off to Fantrax

I know it's not this forum part but... If anyone has a Fantrax league open slot, I'm interested.

5 minutes ago, sixers11 said:

Pro leagues are up

Confirmed!!! 

Leggooooooooooooooo

Btw, the leagues I set up for Rotoworld members still open. If we get enough people interested, we can still go through with them. Let me know guys! 

Either people are jumping all over the 100$ leagues or they just don’t have enough options. I mean for H2H live drafts they have like 4 days available only from now until opening day and 1 time slot for those days. Just what the hell is going on. 

Edited by ginocan
Just now, ginocan said:

Either people are jumping all over the 100$ leagues or they just don’t have enough options. I mean for H2H live drafts they have like 4 days available only from now until opening day and 1 time slot for those days. Just what the hell is going on. 

Just hours ago we had nothing, yet you complain...dissapointing 

• Haha 1