NBC Sports EDGE Forums

09-22-2019 - SNF - LA Rams @ Clevland Browns

phatrat

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Chubb owner has been torture thus far. It's pretty clear to me that the playcalling is not intended to feature him or his skillset. I'ts almost like all of their creativity goes to the receivers. Hello? Chubb is insanely talented. Create some plays solely for him. Half the time he makes a good play it's something they fell a** backwards into and wasn't even intentional. More screens for him, less runs straight up the gut right into Aaron Donald

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

Being a Chubb owner has been torture thus far. It's pretty clear to me that the playcalling is not intended to feature him or his skillset. I'ts almost like all of their creativity goes to the receivers. Hello? Chubb is insanely talented. Create some plays solely for him. Half the time he makes a good play it's something they fell a** backwards into and wasn't even intentional. More screens for him, less runs straight up the gut right into Aaron Donald

They literally just completed a 30 yard pass to him and had a rushing TD for him that was waived off by some clown in stripes.  Are you on a delayed broadcast?

1 minute ago, Mathew Berry said:

They literally just completed a 30 yard pass to him and had a rushing TD for him that was waived off by some clown in stripes.  Are you on a delayed broadcast?

Yeah, I watched the drive in entirety before posting. That's the thing. They use him properly and they drove down the field pretty cleanly. Have you watched any of the Browns this season besides that one drive?

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic