NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019 Week 4

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 4 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggetions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 4 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggetions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Week 3 is now in the books, here is my list of pickups for the week and moving forward. Most players listed will have ownership of less than 40% on Yahoo. QB Daniel Jones - Jones is a no bra

Darwin Thompson= the old Darrel Williams Darrel Williams= the new Damien Williams LeSean McCoy= the same old Old LeSean McCoy Damien Williams= the new old Damien Williams =pick up

I think McCoy owners should definitely scoop up Darrel Williams.

Daniel Jones looked awesome. I would run not walk if Golden Tate is on your waiver wire. They Giants didn’t give him that big contract for nothing, and Jones isn’t afraid to challenge the defense, he’s not a game manager. I could see a nice WR2 type production from Tate potentially.

Dorsett has the feel of an upside WR3. Edelman is always getting dinged too. If you need WR help id be aggressive pursuing him.

• Like 3

Might be a good week to drop you K and pick up CJ Anderson for free. Wouldn't cost anything and you can just drop before the weekend if he isn't signed. 

Gallman would be fine if you dont use FAB but I'm not dropping a bunch of money for the guy. 

I wonder if the Giants will be optimistic enough to not assume their season is over already at 1-2. Might be enough for them to make a play for someone. Maybe Miami finally gets a taker for Drake. 

• Like 1

My rankings ( unless you can change my mind )

Best value ( Assuming 12  team leagues )

1. Phillip Dorsett

2. Daryl Williams

3. Gallman

4. Daniel Jones

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic