Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Dawson Knox 2019 Outlook


TheFire
 Share

Recommended Posts

Have you guys seen his Yahoo forecast video???

They (or whatever that lady that does that at Yahoo fantasy name is) are saying he will get 7 catches for 77 yards and 1 TD. 

Forget start-able. That is some ELITE TE production there! I’m talking about Kelce level production! 

Goddamn. Either that lady is a joke. Or this kid is really flying under a radar that he is still available in some of my most active leagues. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Have you guys seen his Yahoo forecast video???

They (or whatever that lady that does that at Yahoo fantasy name is) are saying he will get 7 catches for 77 yards and 1 TD. 

Forget start-able. That is some ELITE TE production there! I’m talking about Kelce level production! 

Goddamn. Either that lady is a joke. Or this kid is really flying under a radar that he is still available in some of my most active leagues. 

 

That's a hopeful but possible projection. He should be owned in all 12 team+. Looks like Baby Gronk out there.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2019 at 10:16 AM, Fenamo said:

 

That's a hopeful but possible projection. He should be owned in all 12 team+. Looks like Baby Gronk out there.

 

 

Wth. I put off picking this guy up because i saw someone say his comp was Kyle Rudolph. That doesn't look like the Rudolph I know. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, GADirtyBird said:

 

Wth. I put off picking this guy up because i saw someone say his comp was Kyle Rudolph. That doesn't look like the Rudolph I know. 

He said Rudolph lmao Rudolph looks nothing like that

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Knox got hurt early in camp, so he missed most of it & ALL of the preseason. He is rounding into form early in the season. As a rookie who had 0 touchdowns in his college career & was severly under-utilized due to AJ Brown & DK Metcalf drawing most of the targets, he was drafted in the 3rd round based on his amazing atheltic profile, and that's starting to show. He's also a very good blocker, which keeps him on the field, and should make Kroft irrelevent (if he's ever healthy). I think by midseason, he'll be really rolling.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dawson is looking like a real stash and great bye week filler the rest of the season. I like his ROS potential over other options like Eifert or Fant.    

 

Picking this guy up before the rush next week as I have a spot available on my team.    I am liking what I am seeing with him!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2019 at 9:52 PM, Sivaro said:

Dawson is looking like a real stash and great bye week filler the rest of the season.

With Howard (thankfully) on bye next week he becomes my set and forget against the Dolphins.I know it's the Dolphins but still here's to the start of making me forget Howard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fabrini said:

With Howard (thankfully) on bye next week he becomes my set and forget against the Dolphins.I know it's the Dolphins but still here's to the start of making me forget Howard.

Sadly Knox is likely the best option out there in most leagues. Tough to get too excited to be honest, outside of MIA I don't expect much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm scouring the waiver wire for a TE after losing Dissly, and honestly, this guy seems like he has legit sleeper potential. The Bills are a rapidly improving offense with a good QB, but their receivers are pretty underwhelming. I could definitely see this guy's usage going up as the season progresses. He isn't going to be a target hog most likely, but he has big play potential and could develop into a legit red zone target considering John Brown (5'10 )and Cole Beasley (5'8) aren't exactly primo options near the goal line. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

6 targets last week and went 4 for 55...also dropped a likely TD, though it was a tough grab in some traffic. He has clearly played ahead of Kroft now for a few weeks--and with injuries/BYEs he may actually be a decent little play at MIA. They don't defend the TE all that well and Allen has been surprisingly accurate with the intermediate stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...