NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marc Gasol 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL,he's not play in memphis anymore,2nd/3rd round value for Marc is history,forget it

I mean I get you, but those are definitely tangibles.. 

Marc returning to top 100 form like...

35 minutes ago, TeamSmexy said:

Thinking about dropping him for a guy like Paul Millsap. What do you guys think? I'll probably give it a few more games, but it looks like Siakam, Lowry, Vanvleet are going to have most of the workload for this upcoming season.

I think with millsap you get a similar sort of player: over 30, limited usage, might get value from multi-cat production.  I prefer millsap too, but are you sure there isn’t anyone better than millsap?

On 10/24/2019 at 7:24 PM, StifleTower2 said:

I think with millsap you get a similar sort of player: over 30, limited usage, might get value from multi-cat production.  I prefer millsap too, but are you sure there isn’t anyone better than millsap?

Never mind.  Drop him for millsap if that’s an option 😂

3 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

I wouldn't be so mad if he was at least giving me a block or 2. 

Same. I didn't take him for scoring, just a little of everything. As opposed to a little of 2 things lol.

He's still a brilliant player on a team with limited frontcourt depth. I'm holding because it would be infuriating to watch him go off for someone else's team if Ibaka or Siakam miss time... but my leash won't extend further than next week if it's more of this.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Ugh god these lines are brutal. IDK how much longer I can hold. Just lost Ayton so my big depth is getting desperately thin...

I'm in the same boat. I'm losing big this week where I also have Beal and McCollum and they're not producing still. Not sure if I can stay patient though. Still have Nunn, Bacon and Graham in the FA. 

6 minutes ago, mmart_ph said:

I'm in the same boat. I'm losing big this week where I also have Beal and McCollum and they're not producing still. Not sure if I can stay patient though. Still have Nunn, Bacon and Graham in the FA. 

Graham is still a FA in your league? what in the world 

4 hours ago, Toronto416 said:

Hey was dropped in  my league and I was able to drop Saric for him. Im taking that every day and Ill deal with the bad games.

Got him off FA too after another team dropped him. Gasol did have a bad fantasy game in 2H last year after being traded to Toronto though. Thought he would've figured something out during the offseason and take up part of the offense with Kawhi's departure. 

Still hopeful, must wait it out. 

30 minutes ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

Scooped him off the wire after his first two games.  I'm going to ride it out for a bit to see if he can turn it around...hard to find a center with his skillset just sitting on the wire.

he had a short summer break n getting old 

u can tell he is not athletic at all, can’t expect him getting Blocks after blocks as he used to

never a top rebounder as well 

27 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

he had a short summer break n getting old 

u can tell he is not athletic at all, can’t expect him getting Blocks after blocks as he used to

never a top rebounder as well 

I hear you and, if he doesnt turn it around in a few weeks, I'll drop him.  Im a sucker for out of position dimes. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Marc Gasol 2019-2020 Outlook