NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marc Gasol 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL,he's not play in memphis anymore,2nd/3rd round value for Marc is history,forget it

I mean I get you, but those are definitely tangibles.. 

Marc returning to top 100 form like...

Yeah I don't get people dropping him unless it's for a top 70 guy.  He's going to provide intangibles you can't find on the WW.  Intangibles as in rebounds, assists, and stocks.  Though he has been a pain to own.  Definitely underperforming until recently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

I mean I get you, but those are definitely tangibles.. 

Yeah I know.  I was just kidding, since he's known for being an intangibles guy IRL as in you put in on your squad you're a winning team LOL.  But anyway, it's an intangible to some fantasy owners who only want guys who can score.  People pick up guys who only score and give you 3 reb's with less than 1 stock and they wonder why their teams suck, but the guy scores 18 a game! 

• Like 2

Boucher the pickup? Just realized how thin the raptors are up front....only true big on their depth chart left is Ibaka, who is coming off a pretty substantial injury himself. Used my last move on him this week, cancelled my wire claim on House Jr. Hopefully it pays off 

6 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Boucher the pickup? Just realized how thin the raptors are up front....only true big on their depth chart left is Ibaka, who is coming off a pretty substantial injury himself. Used my last move on him this week, cancelled my wire claim on House Jr. Hopefully it pays off 

Boucher got 6 mins LOLL. They using RHJ more in small ball

On 12/19/2019 at 3:55 PM, Monkeyking69 said:

owner just dropped worth the ww pick up 

I was asking myself the same thing. My only concern is how vague his timetable is. What earth does period of weeks mean? I’m guessing 4-6 weeks. 😣

On 12/23/2019 at 1:58 AM, NoahsArc said:

I was asking myself the same thing. My only concern is how vague his timetable is. What earth does period of weeks mean? I’m guessing 4-6 weeks. 😣

I'm hoping 4-6 weeks.  Hope it's a grade 2 and just a few weeks. 

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

Anyone think he’ll be rosterable in 12s?

Looking to see if I should grab him over WCS

I just made that switch. He provides more stats in more categories than WCS can.

34 minutes ago, Kawhactus said:

8 games prior to the date he got injured he was putting up rank 26 value in standard leagues. 

He was but Ibaka was also out during that stage. 

6 minutes ago, markdash said:

?

Ibaka played in all those games from Dec 1 - Dec 18.

My mistake. I thought Ibaka came back after Gasol got injured. 

After having a look at both their game logs during that period, would it be fair to say their minutes going forward will be more of a timeshare than Gasol getting 30 and Ibaka getting 20 mins?

29 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

On my WW still too! Thinking of stashing in IR if he's able to come back next week. I'm just unsure to drop guys like clarke on my team.

I would drop for Elf. He replaces a lot of Elf's assists and is just a much higher ranked player. Also, how is he on the WW with an IR?!

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
Just now, MuscleChestbrook said:

I would drop for Elf. He replaces a lot of Elf's assists and is just a much higher ranked player. Also, how is he on the WW with an IR?!

I'm sure he won't be there much longer if news comes out that he's back sooner rather than later... a lot of injuries this year, so teams can't afford to keep players without available IR spots! 

THanks brother I'll have to see how ELF is this week