NBC Sports Edge Forums

Lamarcus Aldridge 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My reverse jinx works at a 97% clip.  I wouldn't try to convince me to stop about half time performances.

Aside from one outlier year after which Pop said he needed to utilize LMA better, his averages have been 25, 18, 26.  His averages have been: 18-23 ppg; 8.5-9.2 rpg; 1.1-1.3 bpg; 1.5-2.4 apg; .5-.6 sp

Aldridge got his finger caught on the net while practicing with coach Matt Bonner, and that aggravated his shoulder injury. Coach Pop said he doesn't know if Aldridge will be back for Sunday at CLE.

1 minute ago, kane said:

It's OT game and his percentage is poor

Ok. Anything to assuage your original post, I suppose.  

It wasn't his greatest game. 

Edited by tremixt
  • Like 1

Hes putting up a career high in blocks in his age 34 season. Hes never come close to 2 blocks a game, so is it fools gold or is he just strictly playing center these days? Im tempted to trade him for Vucevic because based on his career numbers the blocks shouldnt be sustainable, or do you guys think it is? 

17 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Hes putting up a career high in blocks in his age 34 season. Hes never come close to 2 blocks a game, so is it fools gold or is he just strictly playing center these days? Im tempted to trade him for Vucevic because based on his career numbers the blocks shouldnt be sustainable, or do you guys think it is? 

All players have last "perfect season "

This is season LMA

43 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

Lmao I said the same thing when I saw them. It’s a really nice addition. 

I heard he wanted to expand his game by shooting more 3s in hopes of extending his career. He's doing quite well and I hope they don't shut him down later in the season. 

10 hours ago, Obliviate said:

I heard he wanted to expand his game by shooting more 3s in hopes of extending his career. He's doing quite well and I hope they don't shut him down later in the season. 

probably wont since they are fighting for that bottom tier playoff spot... you never know with pop though 😕 i currently have la and derozan on my team so im cruising :)