NBC Sports Edge Forums

WDIS? 4 on TNF? Brutal - WHIR

.5 PPR, im 2-1 and dealing with the loss of Barkley. I just traded Sony Michel and John Brown for R Woods so I could make room to pick up T Coleman who I feel will be less of a headache than Sony. This is who I am starting as of now, really hate that I possibly could have 4 going tonight but my options are limited. The 4th tonight would be dropping Maher for Crosby. Would you recommend that?

QB: Wentz @ GB

RB: A Jones vs Phi

RB: M Sanders @ GB

WR: J Jones Vs TEN

WR: K Allen @ MIA

TE: Dissly @ ARI

Flex (RB/WR/TE): R Woods

K: Maher @ NO

Def: Pats @ Buff

Bench: J. Allen vs NE, C. Thompson @ NYG, AJG @ Pitt (IA),  Barkley vs Wash (IA), T. Coleman (BYE), Kittle (BYE)

Do I pick up Crosby for tonight and replace Maher? Do i put in Allen or C Thompson? 

Leave a link. WHIR. Thanks

Edited by Zekepeak86

Maher and Crosby is a wash for me. Crosby always seems to put up duds when he's in my lineup, but there should be a lot of points scored in this game.

If it were full PPR I'd swap Sanders and Thompson, but in half point I think you've got the right guy in there. Just gotta hope for a shootout tonight, if that happens you should be fine.

• Like 1

Bump for any more help... Really unsure if I should leave Sanders in or roll with Chris Thompson against the Giants on Sunday. I feel the eagles could be behind and of course its a 3 way time share back there but also dont think the redskins should fall too far behind the Giants which worries me about the use of Thompson.

8 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Bump for any more help... Really unsure if I should leave Sanders in or roll with Chris Thompson against the Giants on Sunday. I feel the eagles could be behind and of course its a 3 way time share back there but also dont think the redskins should fall too far behind the Giants which worries me about the use of Thompson.

I have Sanders in another league and won’t be starting him until I see more work out of him. But your options are pretty limited. If you are in a ppr league, start thompson. Otherwise, I’d probably go Sanders.

Just now, RJMacReady said:

I have Sanders in another league and won’t be starting him until I see more work out of him. But your options are pretty limited. If you are in a ppr league, start thompson. Otherwise, I’d probably go Sanders.

its .5 ppr lol Id like to think Thompson would be the better option but Sanders should still touch the ball 13-15 times minimum right? 10 rushes and 3-5 passing attempts. Over the last 2 weeks he has had more targets than either of the other backs..... Im guessing THompson sees 6-8 touches? Thanks!

I for sure would roll Thompson over sanders. The upside for Thompson in this game is higher imo. 

As for your QB, this might be a real unpopular decision, but I think I would roll the dice of J.Allen over Wentz. I hate short weeks and given less time to prepare against a solid defense, it would make me think twice. I believe they are also in GB too as another factor. Just my 0.02. Best of luck to you regardless, thanks for your input on mine. 

• Like 1