NBC Sports Edge Forums

Should I add Herndon? WHIR

Chris Herndon is currently a free agent in my (12-team, standard scoring) league, I expect someone to add him next week when he's one of Matthew Berry's top pickups. It's also a keeper league, so there's an incentive to hold high-upside guys and hope they break out so you can carry them to the next season. I'm pretty high on him, but I don't really need a second TE, and I'm wondering if anyone is worth dropping—here's my roster:

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Saquon Barkley, Nick Chubb, Chris Carson, Sony Michel, Matt Breida, Gus Edwards

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Brandin Cooks, Tyrell Williams, Will Fuller V, Diontae Johnson, Dante Pettis

TE: Mark Andrews

I also have the Steelers defense, so I could drop them for him Monday if I've already won or lost my matchup, but I risk losing him if the game is close and I need to play a defense. Will respond to yours 100%!

Yes I would he looked pretty explosive and consistent as a rookie and you need depth at te if andrews goes down or if his first two games were the outlier.

The drop is tough. Probably Edwards since you have very nice rb depth, but he’s one of the premier cuffs imo if Ingram goes down. Either him or D Johnson.