NBC Sports EDGE Forums

What to do with Trub...

redsox490

I was in the same boat and went with dropping Mitch and adding Brissett. I feel Brissett has the most potential in that offense with a good ground game for support. Dalton could also be a good add as he’s looked decent in Zac Taylor’s offense and has been airing it out tons the first few games. If Green gets back anytime soon, that’ll help his cause even more.

21 minutes ago, Nguyen1001 said:

I was in the same boat and went with dropping Mitch and adding Brissett. I feel Brissett has the most potential in that offense with a good ground game for support. Dalton could also be a good add as he’s looked decent in Zac Taylor’s offense and has been airing it out tons the first few games. If Green gets back anytime soon, that’ll help his cause even more.

Yeah I already dropped Trub for Jacoby. So either we are both gonna be right or we both will be wrong :) Speaking of A.J., do you know when he might come back?

17 minutes ago, redsox490 said:

Yeah I already dropped Trub for Jacoby. So either we are both gonna be right or we both will be wrong :) Speaking of A.J., do you know when he might come back?

Man, I hope sooner rather than later. It sounds like though he’s taking his time with rehab and making sure he’s absolutely 100% healed unless he gets a new contract in which case he’ll be back sooner.

Definitely drop trubisky he is only a streamer in the most pristine of matchups.id drop him and pick up brisset, but you’re gonna get one more week and then bye. Id honestly just stream until week 9 ot whenever it is until brees gets back

Edited by dakimbell