NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trading for dalvin WHIR

I own saquan(injured) and eckler(Gordon returned) I’m  thinking about trading for dalvin cook after this week feel his price will lower after bad game vs bears. After this week my rbs will be gallman and eckler which I don’t like at all. How do you feel about this trade? 

He’s struggling at flex with Cohen and can afford to lose dalvin as he has Kamara as his rb1 and has almost no depth at wr or rb. I’m looking to unload juju after what will hopefully be a big game vs Cincy, don’t trust Rudolph. 

I give juju, eckler and Desean Jackson

Or Should I try something else like Damian Williams or singletary instead of eckler or Jackson? 

recive Dalvin

My roster: 

rivers, eckler, Damian Williams, Gallman, singletary hyde Desean Jackson, hardman, Kupp, Godwin, green. 

Thanks in advance leave link link and I will return the favor. 

Edited by Blizzard737
4 minutes ago, Blizzard737 said:

I own saquan(injured) and eckler(Gordon returned) I’m  thinking about trading for dalvin cook after this week feel his price will lower after bad game vs bears. After this week my rbs will be gallman and eckler which I don’t like at all. How do you feel about this trade? 

He’s struggling at flex with Cohen and can afford to lose dalvin as he has Kamara as his rb1 and has almost no depth at wr or rb. I’m looking to unload juju after what will hopefully be a big game vs Cincy, don’t trust Rudolph. 

I give juju, eckler and Desean Jackson

Or Should I try something else like Damian Williams or singletary instead of eckler or Jackson? 

recive Dalvin

My roster: 

rivers, eckler, Damian Williams, Gallman, singletary hyde Desean Jackson, hardman, Kupp, Godwin, green. 

Thanks in advance leave link link and I will return the favor. 

Dalvin could finish the year as overall RB1 so I would get him if I could. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, David Aames said:

i think you are gonna have to give up more....i wouldnt give u cook for that.

Thats what I’m thinking also. I’m hoping juju blows up and dalvin busts vs bears but even then prolly not enough. Should I throw in more players maybe Damien or substitute djax for Godwin? I really need a rb and most other teams won’t trade as they have balanced rosters or are asking way too much. 

Yeah I don't think there's any way you can get Cook if Juju is the best player you're offering—Dalvin is an elite RB1 and Juju is a mid-low WR1 with Ben out. It's hard to give up the best player in a trade, I don't think I would consider losing Cook for anything less than like Juju and Kupp, and I would only take that if I really needed WRs. Adding more guys to the end of the trade doesn't really help, you need to trade two confident starts to get a top RB.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

Yeah I don't think there's any way you can get Cook if Juju is the best player you're offering—Dalvin is an elite RB1 and Juju is a mid-low WR1 with Ben out. It's hard to give up the best player in a trade, I don't think I would consider losing Cook for anything less than like Juju and Kupp, and I would only take that if I really needed WRs. Adding more guys to the end of the trade doesn't really help, you need to trade two confident starts to get a top RB.

Thanks that’s prolly what It will take I might see if he bites for Godwin juju and eckler if not I might need to just roll with gallman and eckler until saquan returns. 

7 minutes ago, Blizzard737 said:

He just offered Travis juju,eckler should I take it?

What else do you have at TE.... Does he have a serviceable one he can include in the deal?

That's a haul but it's realistically the type of package you'll have to give up for a top 3 player.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Blizzard737 said:

I have dissly on my bench 

Yeah go for that trade, do it. Kelce+JuJu+ Ekeler is alot but worth it. I consider Ekeler a throw in anyways since Gordon is back now. & I'm very high on Godwin , so this way you still keep him. Cook and Saquan when healthy will be downright nasty for your squad. D Will and Singletary as depth are also good pieces.  Your receivers are solid too... Kupp , Godwin and AJ Green right ? You can get by with Dissly as your only TE , good thing you had depth there. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Yeah go for that trade, do it. Kelce+JuJu+ Ekeler is alot but worth it. I consider Ekeler a throw in anyways since Gordon is back now. & I'm very high on Godwin , so this way you still keep him. Cook and Saquan when healthy will be downright nasty for your squad. D Will and Singletary as depth are also good pieces.  Your receivers are solid too... Kupp , Godwin and AJ Green right ? You can get by with Dissly as your only TE , good thing you had depth there. 

Thanks im going to accept it, yep those would be my wr after the trade. When saquan returns him and cook will be nice rb duo.