NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Start Michel, Tyrell Williams, or Diontae Johnson? WHIR

ilikepieman

Hmm this is a hard one. I don’t like diontae too small of a sample size to trust in the lineup imo. But with tyrell and Michel I feel rivers has a strong connection with Allen but could see a touchdown for tyrell against a terrible dolphins team. On the other hand Michel of facing a tough bills defense and hasn’t done much this year but still has a great chance at rushing tds in pats offense. Overall I like tyrell, is a more safe option imo while Michel could easily be a bust again. 

4 minutes ago, Blizzard737 said:

Hmm this is a hard one. I don’t like diontae too small of a sample size to trust in the lineup imo. But with tyrell and Michel I feel rivers has a strong connection with Allen but could see a touchdown for tyrell against a terrible dolphins team. On the other hand Michel of facing a tough bills defense and hasn’t done much this year but still has a great chance at rushing tds in pats offense. Overall I like tyrell, is a more safe option imo while Michel could easily be a bust again. 

Tyrell is on the Raiders

2 hours ago, Blizzard737 said:

Oh shoot, I mixed him up with mike Williams sorry. In that case I’d still start tyrell he’s Carr number 1 wr and Michel hasn’t  looked great and is against a strong bills d.  

Lol, bruh that’s just when you bow out of the thread and live to fight another day. 

OP gotta play Tyrell make sony blow up your bench, that buffalo defense is tough

Edited by dakimbell

On 9/28/2019 at 3:45 AM, keven said:
Tyrell Williams     Has caught a TD in all 3 games & will have great chance here too

Diontae Johnson     Played 72% of snaps and had TD last week, facing weak DBs

Sony Michel

Enjoy your 16-62 and praying for a TD

this aged well lol 17 for 63