NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Derrick Favors 2019-2020 Outlook

kane

58 minutes ago, JStyles said:

He's on a pretty good contract, although most of the contenders probably aren't looking for an interior defender who can't stretch the floor. Boston is one team which would suit him really well, possibly also the Mavs or Lakers?

He can definitely help the Mavs and for sure it can improve their team.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:11 PM, KingDURANTULA said:

that makes no sense bruh 

let's see what happens to favors mins when zions back okay? mr jaxon hayes already taking some of his mins lol. u can bet your a** favors is not gonna be that relevant this year. 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:13 PM, Konst said:

You're an idiot

i could say the same about you?

On 12/6/2019 at 7:08 PM, iowncrazyhair said:

wow zion is playing center? Lmao

u never heard of small ball? lmfao

3 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

u never heard of small ball? lmfao

I would be shocked if they played Zion at the 5. He's only 6'6" and the future of their franchise with injury risk.

On top of that the Pels are terrible. I really can't think of a single reason for them to try Zion at the 5 this year. Maybe in future seasons, maybe, but not likely.

Just now, stopmakingsense said:

I would be shocked if they played Zion at the 5. He's only 6'6" and the future of their franchise with injury risk.

On top of that the Pels are terrible. I really can't think of a single reason for them to try Zion at the 5 this year. Maybe in future seasons, maybe, but not likely.

i mean i think you guys took me too literally, but if favors gets like 15-20mpg, im not all that interested. specially with guys like zion and ingram and jrue

3 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Did you miss out on him after his 20-20 game, my man? You sound like you're trying your hardest to undersell him.

This is definitely the case lol. The guy is trying so hard to minimize what favors can do. The funniest is actually thinking zion will play C

On 12/13/2019 at 4:34 PM, MuscleChestbrook said:

Did you miss out on him after his 20-20 game, my man? You sound like you're trying your hardest to undersell him.

I did, i chose to let him rot on the wire lol. in fact, hes still on the wire lol

nice 2 pt 5board game to follow up ur snidy remark about 2020 LMFAo get some.  was off for a few weeks and conditioning already got to him lol

I think the point you missed is that the 2020 game is probably gonna be his best performance of the year. 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:17 PM, fabrar said:

This is definitely the case lol. The guy is trying so hard to minimize what favors can do. The funniest is actually thinking zion will play C

ppl dont have to play C to eat away at his usage shots and rebounds (zion will take all 3 and jaxon hayes too LMFAO). and hwos that 2 pt 5 board game treating you? he'll get to 2020 eventually maybe after the week lmfao. 

My centers/core is fine. missed out on him? i don't think so. he was good last year in limited mins, but he only had d mitch. this year he has ball ingram jrue and zion.... sooo u do the math?

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry