NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Favors 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^ 😂😂 SMH. This is why you don't trust people who don't provide actual facts on this forum, people. Wonder how many noobs listened to this dude and did not grab Favors. 

Lmao. This dude. Honestly. 

1 hour ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Well good sir, where Mr Favors play his basketball, it is.  Probably no updates for several more hours.

Lol yeah I was just explaining for the dude who lives there. If he’s out a month might have to drop. By the time he gets back the youth movement might be in full swing. 

17 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Are you guys really dropping? He's been amazing. I am doing well in the standings so firm hold.

im doing really good but with PG, Jrue, Siakam, him on the sidelines, i might have to drop him if its not a dtd thing and i hate it because hes a guy that u can always count on to perform but knowing him, he might be out for the next 3 weeks

1 hour ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Are you guys really dropping? He's been amazing. I am doing well in the standings so firm hold.

Nah I got him free on waivers and in a roto league with a games cap so I can plop him now my bench right now. 

Easy top 50-75 production when he’s playing which is difficult to just replace on waivers. 

38 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

For the rest of the season? Don't see how that is good news. Sounds chronic to me.

On top of everything else, Zion is coming. It's never been proven that a healthy Favors and a healthy Zion can even share the court. 

34 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

For the rest of the season? Don't see how that is good news. Sounds chronic to me.

On top of everything else, Zion is coming. It's never been proven that a healthy Favors and a healthy Zion can even share the court. 

I would think every player in the NBA is being evaluated everyday of the season. I’m not reading much into that statement.

Zion is going to be managed the rest of the season, imo. Even both healthy? I’d imagine favors points go down, rebounds go up, especially in the offensive side. Zion will be driving to the hoop - easy out backs for favors ... or Jax whomever is healthy.

1 hour ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Evaluated as meaning for the injury. Thats good news meaning day to day.

2 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I don't think he meant the comment as rest of season, more day to day until hes healthy enough to play...

1 minute ago, kane said:

Pelicans defense is looks awful without Favors

seriously, we want hayes to suceed but favors is the staple of that team under the rim, without him they look like a 10-72 team