NBC Sports Edge Forums

Half PPR. Moving Saquon. WHIR.

12 team half PPR...Would you trade Saquon, Mixon, and Mike Evans for Zeke, Robert Woods, and Terry McLaurin? Im currently 1-2.

My team:

Start 1 QB: Kyler Murray

Start 2 RB: Mixon, Shady McCoy

Start 3 WR: Mike Evans, Tyrell Williams, MVS

Start 1 TE: Travis Kelce

Start 1 FLEX (RB,WR,TE): Demarcus Robinson

Bench: Daniel Jones, Devin Singletary, Rex Burkhead, Courtland Sutton, Michael Gallup, Barkley (IR)

WHIR and thank you. 

Man I don’t love it but if you think it’s around the best you’ll get I think you have to? Even if saquon comes back early you’ll have a tough time staying afloat enough to make a playoff run. It really sucks to lose your only alpha receiver, but you have Kelce and if Mclaurins injury isn’t terrible he could be an every week starter 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, aapox said:

Man I don’t love it but if you think it’s around the best you’ll get I think you have to? Even if saquon comes back early you’ll have a tough time staying afloat enough to make a playoff run. It really sucks to lose your only alpha receiver, but you have Kelce and if Mclaurins injury isn’t terrible he could be an every week starter 

The other owner and I have been going back and forth with offers all morning. It is tough but I want to stay competitive. Im hoping Singletary goes off when he returns. And Gallup has upside. 

Saquon will be useless to you more than likely until playoffs, if you even make it. Zeke is healthy and will help you now and going forward. I also think Woods is a nice buy low and I love Terry. I see you trading away a stud in saquon who's already hurt, a mixon who is always dinged up, and evans who is a beast for younger, more emergent guys in woods and terry. 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, sanderz16 said:

Saquon will be useless to you more than likely until playoffs, if you even make it. Zeke is healthy and will help you now and going forward. I also think Woods is a nice buy low and I love Terry. I see you trading away a stud in saquon who's already hurt, a mixon who is always dinged up, and evans who is a beast for younger, more emergent guys in woods and terry. 

Thank you. I appreciate the follow up.

50 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Ya I like the side you are getting. Hopefully you can get it. If he does ask for Robinson then ask for something else in return as well 

I threw in Robinson and didnt ask for anything in return. Tyreeks return may muddy that situation.

If he accepts, I can add Preston Williams, Cole Beasley, Dionte Johnson, or Chris Herndon with my open slot. 

2 minutes ago, matthewpullman93 said:

I'd do the deal but I'd first try to get someone better than Robert Woods if you're adding Robinson as a throw in.

I tried Kupp but he said he is off limits. I also tried Larry Fitz earlier but no dice. My current offer may not even be enough. He is playing hard ball and rightfully so he is 3-0. He is also projected to beat me by 30 this week.