Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really living up to your username there bud 

Red flags went up with league officials after he got 4  blocks in a game...  😏

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

One of Bryant/Adebayo/Capela/LMA/JJJ works

Thanks dude. I think if Ayton was IR eligible I'd offer LMA but it's a tough call having to carry that empty roster spot for another six weeks. 

On 10/30/2019 at 3:46 PM, Igno said:

What else are we suppose to chat about in here? Then tell us about your dinner maybe? 

True. Also wondering which Andre it is. Andre Drummond, Andre The Giant or Andre Agassi. If it was Andre the Giant I’d very much like to hear more about. 

• Haha 2

This is crazy... I didn't realize this was even possible in Fantasy.  Did they really intend for it to be like this?  Seems like there are parts of real life like that shouldn't be included in the online Fantasy games where unlucky users who have followed the rules of the online game still have to pay the penalty.     

16 minutes ago, FutureBC said:

This is crazy... I didn't realize this was even possible in Fantasy.  Did they really intend for it to be like this?  Seems like there are parts of real life like that shouldn't be included in the online Fantasy games where unlucky users who have followed the rules of the online game still have to pay the penalty.     

Lol what?

Just now, yojimbo said:

yahoo has been playing favorites with passing out INJ tags

Very inconsistent. Took forever to give INJ tags to Powell and Kuzma when they were out all pre-season and start of the season. Gave Miles Turner the INJ tag but not Trae Young when both are day to day with ankle injuries. Gave Butler the tag when he wasn’t injured but refuse to give Ayton the same when he’s out long term 

2 hours ago, crocp said:

LOL @ people comparing the birth of a baby and getting INJ tag vs a player who took PED’s. One deserves an INJ tag and one doesn’t...

isn't the whole point of the inj tag to help fantasy owners with stuff that is out of our control? shouldn't matter if someone is suspended, inj, away from team for birth/death ect.

thought that was the point. I don't expect them to change the rules but be consistent would be nice  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colepenhagen said:

isn't the whole point of the inj tag to help fantasy owners with stuff that is out of our control? shouldn't matter if someone is suspended, inj, away from team for birth/death ect.

thought that was the point. I don't expect them to change the rules but be consistent would be nice  

Exactly this! They are punishing his owners when we couldn’t have foreseen this nonsense. Yahoo states that anyone out longer than 3 days gets their “O” tag changed to INJ I don’t get why they can’t fix this. Especially since suspensions have been an early theme so far this season. I have Ayton and KAT and got smashed this week 

5 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

This was a big deal a few years ago when Bledsoe said he didn't want to be on Phoenix and they just wouldn't play him. 

Yahoo's own rules said that if a player missed x amount of games or time (I forget), they'd get the INJ tag, but they refused cause it wasn't an injury. Well, their own rules didn't specify that.  But you'll notice that now they specifically say a player needs to be injured to get the INJ tag.  So at least they're consistent now, as opposed to two years ago when it was extra stupid. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tom Chambers said:

This was a big deal a few years ago when Bledsoe said he didn't want to be on Phoenix and they just wouldn't play him. 

Yahoo's own rules said that if a player missed x amount of games or time (I forget), they'd get the INJ tag, but they refused cause it wasn't an injury. Well, their own rules didn't specify that.  But you'll notice that now they specifically say a player needs to be injured to get the INJ tag.  So at least they're consistent now, as opposed to two years ago when it was extra stupid. 

Their own rules don’t make sense though lol. It states a player out longer than 3 games gets the INJ tag. I get Ayton isn’t hurt but he’s out regardless and it’s not short term. They also need to explain why BI and Rondo got the INJ tag two seasons ago after their suspensions 

1 minute ago, Aloon33 said:

Their own rules don’t make sense though lol. It states a player out longer than 3 games gets the INJ tag. I get Ayton isn’t hurt but he’s out regardless and it’s not short term. They also need to explain why BI and Rondo got the INJ tag two seasons ago after their suspensions 

And Jrue three seasons ago when he was with his wife. I'm just saying at least last year, they updated it to say they had to be hurt., not just miss games. 

I haven't looked this year. 

11 hours ago, Aloon33 said:

Yahoo put rondo on IL and quickly took him off after a few hours I remember , yahoo is choppy