NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, D3K91 said:

This Spurs game ISN’T the last game of his suspension? Oh man I was so excited

They have a back-to-back on Mon-Tues. So he comes back on the 2nd half of that. Which is probably the best case scenario because I wouldn't want him playing in a back-to-back when he's not even in game shape. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really living up to your username there bud 

Red flags went up with league officials after he got 4  blocks in a game...  😏

Posted Images

21 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

They have a back-to-back on Mon-Tues. So he comes back on the 2nd half of that. Which is probably the best case scenario because I wouldn't want him playing in a back-to-back when he's not even in game shape. 

Why wouldn't he be in shape? 

6 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

The entire NBA has 25 games under their belt. Ayton doesn't. Game shape is very different from scrimmages etc. It's both the physical factor, but also having chemistry with the team etc.

I get what you are saying, I am just not really buying it or weighing it that heavily. Dude played over 33 minutes in game 1 of the season and that is right in line with leading big man minutes or the season. And that game was a blowout. And no one on Game 1 of the season was in game shape. And this team has had a revolving door in the starting 5 because of injuries....Rubio, Booker, Kaminsky, Baynes, Ayton. And he wasn't injured so he should have kept himself in shape. 

This team is not bypassing a rebuild and thinking they are a contender. They are going to give Ayton minutes and all of the nice stuff Baynes has done is nice and all, but this isn't a time share. Maybe I am focusing on the positive that he is returning, but I see no reason to worry about back to backs. The guy is fresher than anyone else in the NBA 25 games into the season. 

45 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Ayton is roaring to go and has stayed in shape during his suspension. I see an angry dude posting some insane numbers rest of the way. So pumped to finally have him back and Collins next week let’s go!!!!!

Doubt he’s too angry - no more roid rage.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

The entire NBA has 25 games under their belt. Ayton doesn't. Game shape is very different from scrimmages etc. It's both the physical factor, but also having chemistry with the team etc.

Entire nba has 25 games under their belt. Ayton has HGH inside his veins. Ill take the HGH. 😆

• Haha 4
18 hours ago, Pirate said:

65AC53ED-6963-445A-A392-3582394C060F.jpeg

How come there was no countdown for Wilson Chandler. He was also suspended 25 games and the first to return. 🙃

I’m tired of losing 4-5 and 3-6 with stats so close. Stats from him will surely get me 4-4 every week.

Frank Kaminsky is expecting Deandre Ayton to let out some pent up frustration in his return from a 25-game suspension on Tuesday.

Advice: After Monday's game, Ayton's suspension will be complete, so he should be good to go for three games this week. Feel free to get him active in weekly settings and congrats if you had the patience to hold on. Ayton is a difference-maker in fantasy hoops.

🤣🤣 that's all we get? We should get that confetti effect when that "out" tag is off.

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

"Frustration and pent up energy".

The bum got exposed for being a dope head. Not coming back from an injury. I would be frustrated too if I got caught doing something dirty. Just let it go lol.

spacer.png

Edited by simon
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

"Frustration and pent up energy".

The bum got exposed for being a dope head. Not coming back from an injury. I would be frustrated too if I got caught doing something dirty. Just let it go lol.

He is an NBA player and a future al lstar to say the least. Who are you to call him a bum and a dope head. Do you really think the league caught all the players who where juicing. There is a chance 80% of the league is still using forbidden substances and just  not tested yet. Quit your "good for nothing" hating posts.

• Like 6