• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really living up to your username there bud 

Red flags went up with league officials after he got 4  blocks in a game...  😏

Posted Images

8 hours ago, ellejamil said:

I hope this Baynes experiment is done sooner rather than later. It works on paper but not IRL

It has more to do with saric than baynes. Dario is in a wicked slump, but when he snaps out of it he should get minutes. Last night some combo of randle/Taj/Mitch Rob/portis allowed them to play big most of the night. 

I wouldn't worry too much about baynes. Ayton got 37 minutes. He is the primary big. I find it encouraging that they shared the floor last night and won and produced on a night Booker was in fire. Just wait until he gets in a rhythm offensively.

27 minutes ago, Kars said:

🙏🙏 would be great to get PF/C but scratching my head about Baynes playing C and Ayton PF since Ayton is a better Rim protector then Baynes. But Baynes a better outside shooter then Ayton

Maybe situational against the Lakers of the world, but knowing Monty Williams, I think either Bridges or Cam Johnson is the future at that spot, 4 out like they did with AD, gotta play to your strengths.

The Baynes - Ayton pairing has to stop. The switching on defense is terrible. Besides that he had another solid line. He's got time before he establishes himself as the clear no2 offensive option but other than that his stats are great.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

2nd/3rd round trash

Lmao was he not drafted in the 3rd round? That's where I got him so I don't see what the big deal is. He's actually playing below his floor right now and has nowhere to go but up 

1 hour ago, Daviddm23 said:

He's been a disappointment this year, hoping for an awesome 2nd H.

To be fair, we have like a 5 game sample size lol, I think he definitely needs to be given more time before making any judgments like that

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, fabrar said:

To be fair, we have like a 5 game sample size lol, I think he definitely needs to be given more time before making any judgments like that

The fact that he’s only played 5 games out of like 40 is a disappointment in itself.

Just now, yeet said:

The fact that he’s only played 5 games out of like 40 is a disappointment in itself.

Well yeah, agreed but nothing we can do about that right now. Unforeseen circumstances and all that. He's still putting up nice numbers - I think he can start avging close to 20 ppg soon which is what everyone is hoping for.

• Like 1

Playing devil’s advocate but not sure it may come primarily because Oubre seems to have taken a next step in his development and on the team. 

With Ayton out, Oubre cemented himself as the #2, that may stick and Monty loves him. But Ayton can surely secure himself as the number 2 to Booker again of course. Moving forward Ayton and Oubre can interchange as the #2 guy on offense on a nightly basis. 

5 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Well yeah, agreed but nothing we can do about that right now. Unforeseen circumstances and all that. He's still putting up nice numbers - I think he can start avging close to 20 ppg soon which is what everyone is hoping for.

Agreed but with Booker playing iso ball lately he barely gets any looks. I think Ayton can be a 20-12 + guy with stocks once he gets into rhythm and plays 10 plus games

• Like 1

If anyone remembers Jahlil Okafor's rook season... We had a ton of expectations going into the sophmore year, and well you all know about that.

Not saying this is the same, and personally I'm trying to buy low hardcore, but I've been very wrong before about a 20-10 projected big man 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1