NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

7 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Roto blurb now says in 2-3 weeks he will be reevaluated after an intense shooting session. Time to stash?

The source is here. He looks he can play once he's re-evaluated, but probably they will be extra cautious, so mid February to early March return seems more realistic to me. 

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amen. People forget that for ~20 years prior to the juggernaut squad, we were one of the worst franchises in all of sports. "HoW ArE wArRiOrS faNs GoNnA hAnDlE loSiNg" MFer, I sat throu

He blew a 3-1 return date.........get it....

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dragonballz said:

Hello Mr. Akira Toriyama. Do you think it is wise to add Curry right now in leagues with no IR?

For those asking, the reporter said “Re-evaluated Feb 1st & play in the All Star Game” to which Kerr replied with a head nod & “There you go, that’s code for don’t ask anymore questions”. 

2 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

For those asking, the reporter said “Re-evaluated Feb 1st & play in the All Star Game” to which Kerr replied with a head nod & “There you go, that’s code for don’t ask anymore questions”. 

WAIT. Did he just say play in/by the ALLSTAR GAME?! That's so much better than a March timeline! 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
11 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

He didn't say "play in the All Star Game" dude, he said "Klay at the All Star Break".

Edited by fbbaddict
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

He didn't say "play in the All Star Game" dude, he said "Klay at the All Star Break".

If I misheard then I apologize. Excitement may have had something to do with it.

I thought they were specifically speaking on Steph’s situation. Still, it isn’t far fetched to think of the “All Star Break” as a realistic return considering the re-evaluation is on the 1st.

1 minute ago, gmoneyb said:

If I misheard then I apologize. Excitement may have had something to do with it.

I thought they were specifically speaking on Steph’s situation. Still, it isn’t far fetched to think of the “All Star Break” as a realistic return considering the re-evaluation is on the 1st.

Yes, especially considering how he looks in the videos lately.