NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stephen Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

On 2/7/2020 at 2:07 PM, DezedandConfused said:

I've never seen a finger fracture take 3 months to heal 🤣

It has healed, the organization and Steph are just both collectively babying his little wee injury.. something common I suppose with the majority of the players from this era 

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amen. People forget that for ~20 years prior to the juggernaut squad, we were one of the worst franchises in all of sports. "HoW ArE wArRiOrS faNs GoNnA hAnDlE loSiNg" MFer, I sat throu

He blew a 3-1 return date.........get it....

Posted Images

How much would you guys give up for Curry in his current situation?? You think he will have enough value to win a championship or will he be eased/rested too much to give crazy stats like he is capable of??

27 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

How much would you guys give up for Curry in his current situation?? You think he will have enough value to win a championship or will he be eased/rested too much to give crazy stats like he is capable of??

Between his 4 preseason and 4 regular season games, he averaged 22.95 shots per 36 min. Even if his minutes fall in the 25-30 range, he may be putting up 16-19 shots per game. He's more than capable of putting up 1st round value, and I think he's motivated to show what he can do without KD and Klay. Let's go!!!

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

I am thinking of him as around 3rd to 4th round value once he gets back.  Mainly because he will likely take some games off and not play late in blowouts.  Not expecting him to carry my team but is much better than WW fodder in a 12 team league.   

20 minutes ago, Blastoid said:

I am thinking of him as around 3rd to 4th round value once he gets back.  Mainly because he will likely take some games off and not play late in blowouts.  Not expecting him to carry my team but is much better than WW fodder in a 12 team league.   

Thanks a lot :) Got offered Curry for my Wiggins + Graham, so wanted to know how you guys valued him (once he's back). Also with the potential of being rested in B2B's and blowouts

3 hours ago, Brandayz said:

kinda the unknown. I’m sure in a competitive league you’ll have to overpay for him if your team is locked making the playoffs, unless your league never vetoes trades. 

54 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

Please just go ballistic. Nothing fancy, just the ol' 4-30-5-7-1.5 on 48/43/90 😏

I am predicting 21/3/4.9/1.1 on 43/38/86 with 3PTM. Anything better, and I'll be super stoked about my waiver wire picup, although its been 2 months in a non-IR league. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook