NBC Sports Edge Forums

Experienced owner looking for league

CBS 16-Team H2H Keeper (3 players based on prior draft) League ($100 fee+ moves/trades) is entering its 9th season and has one team available. A really great league. If interested, let me know. Send me your email address and I'll invite you as an owner to look around league and decide if you want the team. Following information: League Constitution, Rosters of available team available to view on website..

Email:  jimchait@gmail.com

Hey i noticed your post, Im running a start up Dynasty league, might be a bit below your wanted buy-in but youre welcome to join.

Details as follows -
  • League settings: Fantrax Dynasty auction draft, head to head standard 9 category league, 14 team, 22 player roster with 10 active, 12 bench and 2 IR.
  • League aim: Be reliable, competitive long term GMs and have some fun / win $$.
  • League dues: USD$50 with one year held in advance for the following season, modest for all the features this league will offer, including; initial auction draft, yearly rookie drafts, salary cap, contracts and much more!
  • League Constitution link that lists the in-depth rules of the league here; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cS-dR8hDwCmWJJU98CZGN3pD3S0oHhq5coNbZRfYNfk/edit?usp=sharing . Get in touch with questions if need be
  • To join: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/nba/join and enter vqry2f39k0huhzao as the league ID and Sda2019! as the password
  • Draft date will be finalised over the coming days once league is filled. In terms of timings for the draft, I’m working through that now. We are looking at either 11/12/13th if it fills up quickly or 18/19/20th. 
18 hours ago, Tburt94 said:

Open to H2H Categories or H2H points. Looking for $200-500 buy-in. Respond with details if you have an opening. 

I have one available as well if you're interested, $100 buy in, 9 categories, 12 teams, ESPN/Leaguesafe, H2H weekly matchups

For more info, see below: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MRkyG0XOrPtdVwG4E6pkNY1wXKZI6ltJbwlI5ff72hM/edit?usp=sharing

Email me at mzgarai9@gmail.com if you want in

$125 H2H 12T Standard 9-Cat Daily Redraft League 

We have 4 spots remaining for active and experienced managers looking for a fun, competitive fantasy basketball league.  I am an active member of the Rotoworld community, so I can assure you no funny business.  

League details; 

• Scoring format: Head-to-head each category (FG%, FT%, PTS, 3PM, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO) 
  • Draft format: Snake, draft order randomized 1 hour prior to scheduled drat time 
  • Draft date: Sunday, Oct 20 at 4:00 PM (EST) 
  • Rosters: 10 starters, 3 bench, 1 IR
  • No keepers 
  • Transactions: Daily, 7 transactions for 7-day matchups
  • League size: 12 (temporarily set to 14 -- first 12 teams paid are in) 
  • Buy-in: $125 via LeagueSafe, majority approval 
  • Payouts: 1st = $700, 2nd = $400, 3rd = $225, Best regular season record = $175 

Reply with quotes or send PM for any questions and invites.  Please include your ESPN e-mail address for invites.