NBC Sports Edge Forums

12 team PPR with 1 pt every five rushes. Injuries have killed me at RB:  Barkley, Kerryon, Guice, Burkhead and Jeff Wilson. Ugh.

One guy in the league has hoarded RBs (he's up to nine now) and blew his entire FAAB last week on Gallman with the express purpose of extorting me.  I refused to bite on any of his offers, and I could tell by the shear volume of them that he was a little anxious over shooting his whole FAAB.

Today's offer was Gallman and his 2020 6th rounder for John Brown (I'm deep at WR so Brown's not a big deal), $5 of FAAB and my 1st rounder. THAT's an issue. I made it clear I wasn't spending a first rounder on a rental no matter how bad I need a back. 

I get that Gallman probably just had his career game, and some upcoming matchups are daunting. But there is NOTHING on the wire at RB. If I'm fine with losing Brown, how high of a pick should I be willing to give up?  And I'm not giving him any FAAB. I think he needs to learn a lesson.  

Thoughts?  And leave a link!

Yeah he's def trying to extort you and 9 RBs? Sheesh, need some roster limits next year.  What's your record?  I'd freeze him out and make it know you're entertaining other offers(similar to the way NFL teams leak trade info) to get him to lower his price.  Gallman may only have a week or 2 left anyway and is facing MIN and NE.

• Thanks 1

One of his recent offers included John Brown.  I have Woods, Boyd, Gordon, MBrown, JBrown, Samuel, Preston Williams and AB (it's a deep keeper).  So I have huge WR depth.  May counter with John Brown straight up.

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

One of his recent offers included John Brown.  I have Woods, Boyd, Gordon, MBrown, JBrown, Samuel, Preston Williams and AB (it's a deep keeper).  So I have huge WR depth.  May counter with John Brown straight up.

agreed use todays news. 

help

• Thanks 1

He took Gallman for Brown straight up.  That had to be a bitter pill to swallow considering where he started his negotiations.  Thanks guys!