Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nerlens Noel 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy has all the tools of the high upside big man that can potentially swing a league. a) He is an absolute stocks monster with good %'s (including FT).  b) He has a history of producing

...and Einstein isn’t qualified to hold a candle to your cognitive prowess!!!!

Ill probably be holding ROS regardless

9 minutes ago, Kamura said:

5 blocks. enough said.

 

If people are saying Mitch Rob is a must own buy low guy, then this guy is too. Less blocks but more steals and less bonehead.

as a noel owner I coming running to flood you with offers if people are thinking like that. as adams continues to get healthier noel will turn back into a pumpkin. hope im wrong (own both adams and noel)

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

as a noel owner I coming running to flood you with offers if people are thinking like that. as adams continues to get healthier noel will turn back into a pumpkin. hope im wrong (own both adams and noel)

Or, they keep playing Noel around his 20 minutes since he's been effective, and we get closer and closer to the trade deadline where Noel will be a top 70 lock if Adams is dealt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

as a noel owner I coming running to flood you with offers if people are thinking like that. as adams continues to get healthier noel will turn back into a pumpkin. hope im wrong (own both adams and noel)

If OKC bomb out of playoffs push Adams will fade even more. He is actually trash this season irl. Slow as s--- and cant hit shots. Good rebounder at best

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, deathrazor said:

He is the best blocks specialist on the wire and he also gives 1.1stls with great efficiency. Top 78 for the yr and 33 past 2weeks. Isnt that roster worthy even in shallow leagues?

Yes for sure. This guy shouldn't still be on waivers, and if he is, should be grabbed immediately. I'm in 10+ leagues and he is not available anywhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

Yes for sure. This guy shouldn't still be on waivers, and if he is, should be grabbed immediately. I'm in 10+ leagues and he is not available anywhere. 

If I take him it's for a player like Prince or a SG like D House or Redick. This players give me a lot of 3pts, points, rebonds... Noel just give me block, but points and rebonds are not regular...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomy said:

If I take him it's for a player like Prince or a SG like D House or Redick. This players give me a lot of 3pts, points, rebonds... Noel just give me block, but points and rebonds are not regular...

Reddicks an easy drop but that's a tough call on the other guys. I would probably keep them over noel. Blocks are very rare, especially when combined with steals, so depends what you need. You can find pts and 3s on waiver. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johnval1362 said:

Reddicks an easy drop but that's a tough call on the other guys. I would probably keep them over noel. Blocks are very rare, especially when combined with steals, so depends what you need. You can find pts and 3s on waiver. 

Reddick easy drop ? he gives me a lots of points and 3pts, with some rebonds and assists... with Noel, less points...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Reddick easy drop ? he gives me a lots of points and 3pts, with some rebonds and assists... with Noel, less points...

 

You have take a forward-looking perspective and understand what will happen to JJ's production when the situation around him changes.  You're only considering what is happening right now -- that is not how you win fantasy in a competitive league. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 80version said:

 

You have take a forward-looking perspective and understand what will happen to JJ's production when the situation around him changes.  You're only considering what is happening right now -- that is not how you win fantasy in a competitive league. 

ok... i will drop Reddick for Noel if you think it's better

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

Yes for sure. This guy shouldn't still be on waivers, and if he is, should be grabbed immediately. I'm in 10+ leagues and he is not available anywhere. 

I dunno man. He puts up nice stats in limited mins especially stocks but Adams is starting to come on and get into a groove so a lot of nights noel will only get 18 to 20 min. Adam's wasn't healthy before but seems to be nearly up to speed

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Tomy said:

ok... i will drop Reddick for Noel if you think it's better


Don’t just drop Reddick because some dude told you to.  He is elite and anchors your 3s, which is a category.  Wait to see how he plays with a fully healthy squad before making a move.  He struggled to start the season, but that was an adjustment period. Take this from a guy who dropped him during that tough stretch!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, richg24 said:

I dunno man. He puts up nice stats in limited mins especially stocks but Adams is starting to come on and get into a groove so a lot of nights noel will only get 18 to 20 min. Adam's wasn't healthy before but seems to be nearly up to speed

As long as he gets his 18-20 and continues hitting his free throws he’s a fine hold for an end of bench big if you’re in need of stocks since he doesn’t hurt you in any other categories

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...