NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Nerlens Noel 2019-2020 Outlook

j3rkthenurk

or ya know just look at the post directly after his on the previous page and see Noel has been ruled out since 2 hours ago instead of quoting a post that has been outdated with new info

reading is your friend fellas

Edited by kmoore1521

7 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

or ya know just look at the post directly after his on the previous page and see Noel has been ruled out since 2 hours ago instead of quoting a post that has been outdated with new info

reading is your friend fellas

or maybe it was read already, and the poster had some new info.  chill fella.

30 minutes ago, CrockPot said:

or maybe it was read already, and the poster had some new info.  chill fella.

1 hour ago, CrockPot said:

have a link to support this?

So you wanted a link to support that Noel went from Out to Game Time Decision, after he was already confirmed as Out for tonight?

Image result for ok.gif

8 minutes ago, CrockPot said:

The report came out before Sosa's post, and then he said it was changed from out to GTD, so I asked him about it.  Is there something so wrong about that Mr forum policeman?  Geez.  

not at all,

had the post directly after not mentioned he was confirmed as "Out" as of 1:15 pm EST (After his post), so I'm not sure what other information you were needing or wanting him to confirm on since it was established he was out at the time of your post, and by your response I'm assuming you didn't read those posts indicating he was indeed out

cheers

Edited by kmoore1521

3 minutes ago, CrockPot said:

Good, if there's nothing wrong with me inquiring, then maybe in the future you can keep your unnecessary remarks to yourself, cheers.

if you had asked a question that wasnt already answered in the thread no issue, but you didnt read the thread it seems, sorry but im not a fan of clutter when a poster is being lazy asking questions that have already been answered 

EDIT: Seems like you only read the first line of that response as well, its all making sense now

Edited by kmoore1521

What, because there doesn't exist the chance of misinformation, or new information from different sources?  I did read everything, but Sosa hadn't responded to any of them, hence the inquiry.  If you aren't a fan of cluttering threads, then call yourself a hypocrite with your earlier post.

1 minute ago, CrockPot said:

What, because there doesn't exist the chance of misinformation, or new information from different sources?  I did read everything, but Sosa hadn't responded to any of them, hence the inquiry.  If you aren't a fan of cluttering threads, then call yourself a hypocrite with your earlier post.

its a sprained ankle homie not that complex, but you right ill stop

Edited by kmoore1521

13 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I can’t imagine why, other than Adams being cheaper I guess.

That's a huge deal, though. If they get Drummond, they're locked into trying to win with Trae and Drummond as their 1-2, which lots of analysts don't like. Getting Adams is more of just adding a piece. It doesn't lock them into a strategy. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I can’t imagine why, other than Adams being cheaper I guess.

Young talented center that comes from a winning background and is a really good locker room guy. There's plenty of reasons to want him, and those are the non-X&O reasons - He's a rim running 5 that is probably the best screening big in the NBA and likely is a great compliment to a guy like Trae. His contract also would work okay for them, only the rest of this season and next, and then you can try to re-sign him with his bird rights to whatever value you think he has, and let him go if not

23 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I'm a Noel owner as well, but if Adams wereto be traded to Atlanta, wont OKC get a Center in the deal? Trying to be optimistic but also realistic here, and I wouldnt be surprised if Noel's role doesnt change too much assuming a C comes back in the deal 

Even if they were to get a center back in the deal (Len or Fernando), Noel will more than likely start over them or at the very least if he still comes off the bench he will get more minutes than he is now. They can’t possibly play Len or Fernando more minutes than Noel, and Billy Donovan really likes him too so that helps.

Noel is fantasy relevant now at only 18 minutes a game because he is a defensive stat magnet. So any more minutes he gets (I would guess at least 24 mins a game at worst with an Adams trade) will be icing on the cake. And damn it would be glorious if he were to get starter minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Even if they were to get a center back in the deal (Len or Fernando), Noel will more than likely start over them or at the very least if he still comes off the bench he will get more minutes than he is now. They can’t possibly play Len or Fernando more minutes than Noel, and Billy Donovan really likes him too so that helps.

Noel is fantasy relevant now at only 18 minutes a game because he is a defensive stat magnet. So any more minutes he gets (I would guess at least 24 mins a game at worst with an Adams trade) will be icing on the cake. And damn it would be glorious if he were to get starter minutes.

I think both of those guys will take some of those mins. I don't know that noel gets a ton more mins.