NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Add Landry? Who to Drop?

This is a non ppr league. Landry has only had one good game so far, but he is getting a nice amount of targets. I think he will have a decent fantasy year with OBJ getting a lot of attention from defenses I already have Hilton, Cupp, Samuel, Tyrell Williams, and Desean Jackson at wr. My candidate to drop Jamal Williams. I have Jones and he's the only handcuff available for my rbs. I know he's hurt, but I'm in first place in the league and am worried more later season at this point. I feel like Landry is a luxury, but I hate seeing him sit out there and would like to keep him away from another team. Ideally I'd like to trade a wr ina package after the addition for a rb upgrade maybe. WOuld you make the add or do I have the wr depth and just hang onto Williams in case of a Jones injury. I have Ekeler that will be providing less for me so losing Jones would be a hard hit. My other rbs are Mixon and Jacobs. Start two wr. two rbs, and a flex 12 team.