Giannis Antetokounmpo 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's respect not disrespect mayne. the shorter your thread the better you are

It's our fault, we go so crazy over RINGS RINGS RINGS that anything short of a championship is considered a failure. It's no wonder that teams consider winning a title to be the only goal worth pursui

Nice! Next year maybe Yahoo will open up a load management fantasy league.  I’d surely be champion.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

Foos get paid millions and sit their a$$es to relax every once a bit. Some BS.

It's our fault, we go so crazy over RINGS RINGS RINGS that anything short of a championship is considered a failure. It's no wonder that teams consider winning a title to be the only goal worth pursuing.

Kind of wish we had a system like EPL or other football leagues, where the "regular season" title is the most prestigious

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, markdash said:

It's our fault, we go so crazy over RINGS RINGS RINGS that anything short of a championship is considered a failure. It's no wonder that teams consider winning a title to be the only goal worth pursuing.

Ring brings money and today’s game is more business driven than ever. 1992 All-Star we saw Stockton and Barkeley throwing their bodies around like rag dolls trying to win. Today’s ASG is more “and-one” stuff if anything. Not to mention we can’t even get the top players to represent US in world games. 

#whereisthepride

Giannis Antetokounmpo (right quad tendon) had "too much" soreness to complete shootaround on Wednesday, according to coach Mike Budenholzer.

The Bucks will "err on the side of caution" with him, which is obvious, but the bad news for Giannis owners is that they play the Grizzlies (Friday) and Bucks (Saturday). Those are two games they might not even need him to win. For now he's just questionable, but it can't hurt to prepare as though he'll get potential DNPs this weekend.😨

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Giannis Antetokounmpo (right quad tendon) had "too much" soreness to complete shootaround on Wednesday, according to coach Mike Budenholzer.

The Bucks will "err on the side of caution" with him, which is obvious, but the bad news for Giannis owners is that they play the Grizzlies (Friday) and Bucks (Saturday). Those are two games they might not even need him to win. For now he's just questionable, but it can't hurt to prepare as though he'll get potential DNPs this weekend.😨

I wish I could tell my boss I got too much “soreness” from staring at computer too much (mostly rotoworld). =X

As good as Giannis is he's pretty much a DND for me after last season. He rested both games of a B2B in the first round of the fantasy playoffs and cost me a shot at the ship. 

I recommended to my league we move up playoffs as much as possible for this season but who knows how much is enough, guys are resting all season not just towards the end. The NBA should lengthen the timeframe of the season and get rid of B2Bs imo

20 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

What is this? A team scrimmage?? 😂

9 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

Not playing tonight, just amazing.

I should have taken Harden since it’s a points league.  This load management BS can cost you a matchup.  Harden never rests - there’s a reason he’s #1.

Giannis is a bad first pick in points leagues especially after last season; as a fully healthy 24 year old that was never injured he still missed ten games. I'd also rather have doncic and maybe even towns over him

12 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Giannis is a bad first pick in points leagues especially after last season; as a fully healthy 24 year old that was never injured he still missed ten games. I'd also rather have doncic and maybe even towns over him

He's definitely not a "bad" first pick considering he is ranked #2 on the season even with missing games and was for awhile ranked #1.  It's either Harden or Giannis with the first pick in points - there is no debate really.

13 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

He's definitely not a "bad" first pick considering he is ranked #2 on the season even with missing games and was for awhile ranked #1.  It's either Harden or Giannis with the first pick in points - there is no debate really.

Wait till fantasy playoffs when giannis is playing half the games, then you'll see why he's a bad first pick.

12 hours ago, stay_woke said:

“in point leagues”

there u go...

5 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Not everyone plays the exact same settings, no need to be ignorant 

Sensitive much? How am I ignorant, majority of discussion pertains to H2h/roto league. Point leagues are cute but the values are a lot different to gauge...just find it ironic that to name your name stay_woke. But this explains a lot now. Carry on.

Edited by IDatDude
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Sensitive much? How am I ignorant, majority of discussion pertains to H2h/roto league. Point leagues are cute but the values are a lot different to gauge...just find it ironic that to name your name stay_woke. But this explains a lot now. Carry on.

First off I was responding to a poster who commented about his value in points leagues but thanks for your opinion on what leagues are/aren't legit according to you. 'points leagues are cute' tells me all I need to know about you, keep up the close minded outlook it will take you far my guy

16 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

First off I was responding to a poster who commented about his value in points leagues but thanks for your opinion on what leagues are/aren't legit according to you. 'points leagues are cute' tells me all I need to know about you, keep up the close minded outlook it will take you far my guy

“Close minded” lol...I spent years playing in point leagues. Is there even a debate here here that we are talking about two totally different fantasy animals here?

Whose going to even dispute that points leagues are much easier and streamlined fantasy experience? As far as majority of the general discussions around here about players pertaining to H2h/roto where we have play attention to different nuances and not just plug and count points. That’s why I originally responded to you, “points league... but that explain it” to your ridic statement about Giannis.