NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Zach Lavine 2019-2020 Outlook

Trench Mob

8 minutes ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

this dude takes the dumbest shots I have ever seen like every shot is a heat check. Needs to cut those fadeaways 20 footers out 

beat me 2 it. sure loves to dribble. if you took the worst parts of Westbrook and melos game you get lavine.

9 minutes ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

this dude takes the dumbest shots I have ever seen like every shot is a heat check. Needs to cut those fadeaways 20 footers out 

Just now, colepenhagen said:

beat me 2 it. sure loves to dribble. if you took the worst parts of Westbrook and melos game you get lavine.

I'm sorry Markkanen owners, but this is LaVine's team lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Been on fire lately, hope he can keep it up. Looking like that 8th spot in the east is truly up for grabs, I think Charlotte, Orlando, and Chicago will battle for it all season (maybe Atlanta when Collins comes back). If he can get the Bulls into that 8th spot and keep up the scoring, still think he has an outside shot at AS this season.

9 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Been on fire lately, hope he can keep it up. Looking like that 8th spot in the east is truly up for grabs, I think Charlotte, Orlando, and Chicago will battle for it all season (maybe Atlanta when Collins comes back). If he can get the Bulls into that 8th spot and keep up the scoring, still think he has an outside shot at AS this season.

His points reb and assists wills start trending up.Early in the season he was only getting roughly 32 minutes a game and only played more then 35 plus munutes once. BUt the last 3 of 4 games hes gotten 35 min plus except for the blazers game cos it was a blow out. IF his minutes stick at 35 minutes plus lavine will easily average 25 5rb 5 asst per game