NBC Sports Edge Forums

More details : Buy-In : $250, h2h, 12 managers, 9 standard cats, daily-tomorrow lineups, league voting for trades, payments via leaguesafe (majority approval), payouts for top3 teams overall and the regular season winner.

The draft date isnt final, I will try to find one that works for everyone but the most probable scenario is that the AUCTION draft will take place either Sunday 13th of October ~4 PM EST or Saturday 19th of October ~8 PM EST.

Payouts
1st Overall : $1600
2nd Overall : $800
3rd Overall : $350
1st Regular Season : $250

The first 12 managers who pay , they are in!

Reply to this post with your yahoo/leagueasfe address for the invites or send me a PM!

Edited by GreekFreakNation
On 10/6/2019 at 3:47 PM, GreekFreakNation said:

More details : Buy-In : $250, h2h, 12 managers, 9 standard cats, daily-tomorrow lineups, league voting for trades, payments via leaguesafe (majority approval), payouts for top3 teams overall and the regular season winner.

The draft date isnt final, I will try to find one that works for everyone but the most probable scenario is that the AUCTION draft will take place either Sunday 13th of October ~4 PM EST or Saturday 19th of October ~8 PM EST.

Payouts
1st Overall : $1600
2nd Overall : $800
3rd Overall : $350
1st Regular Season : $250

The first 12 managers who pay , they are in!

Reply to this post with your yahoo/leagueasfe address for the invites or send me a PM!