NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyle Lowry 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, thrilla1nManila said:

using your own argument against you. fyi the years he put up top 15 he shot sub 45%. avg around 17ppg.

Haha nice try, buddy. Bottom line, His numbers are up from the last few years. I'm not going to waste time arguing facts.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy is going to finish top 20 and threaten top 15.

Dec 1st is the target  

2 minutes ago, magic32 said:

Haha nice try, buddy. Bottom line, His numbers are up from the last few years. I'm not going to waste time arguing facts.

and I always maintained hes putting up the same numbers. never argued about how theyre up or down. Im using data he had the last 7 years vs your assumptions against him. as if his injury had anything to do with his skill set. I had lowry in 5/7 of those years so I know how he is. You prob had em just this year idk..

Edited by thrilla1nManila
2 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

and I always maintained hes putting up the same numbers. never argued about how theyre up or down. Im using data he had the last 7 years vs your assumptions against him. as if his injury had anything to do with his skill set. I had lowry in 5/7 of those years so I know how he is. You prob had em just this year idk..

That must be some good weed you're smokin. 

Had him last year, started super hot and posted Top-15 value in the first 10 games of the season. Then he got injured, vowed never to draft him again.

Fast forward, don't draft him this season, goes on to post Top-15 value again, now i feel stupid.

Tonight, broken thumb.

The feeling of stupidity leaves me.

35 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

Had him last year, started super hot and posted Top-15 value in the first 10 games of the season. Then he got injured, vowed never to draft him again.

Fast forward, don't draft him this season, goes on to post Top-15 value again, now i feel stupid.

Tonight, broken thumb.

200.gif

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Tonight, broken thumb.

Yes but most of us drafted him much below the value he is providing and he will only be out a few weeks for this injury.  Needless to say, I don't feel stupid for getting him for sub $10 in an auction.  

3 hours ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

Yes but most of us drafted him much below the value he is providing and he will only be out a few weeks for this injury.  Needless to say, I don't feel stupid for getting him for sub $10 in an auction.  

most paid $20+. I paid $23 and knew he was still a huge steal at that price because he is worth more like $35-40 and he was producing better than that actually. any player can fracture their thumb i mean curry just broke his hand 

1 minute ago, Del Rio said:

Good to see the great folks at Yahoo are asleep at the job once again... Fractured thumb, obviously he's week-to-week, yet no INJ tag

no mention on espn of a broken thumb and still day to day. I’ve read anywhere from 2-6 weeks. Does that sound right?

• tonycpsu changed the title to Kyle Lowry 2019-2020 Outlook