NBC Sports EDGE Forums

MNF: Browns @ 49ers - What do you need?

Zekepeak86

2 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Won my week already, need Breida to not break in half

Same here in one of my leagues.  I'm ahead by 23 with Breida going tonight and my opponent's team is done.

In 2 of my other leagues, I pretty much just need Beckham and Mayfield to have average games and I should win.

I need the San Fran defense to score -4 or better ... ESPN has me at a 99% win rate but upon thinking about this they are basically saying the San Fran Defense in 100 games against similarly productive offenses as Cleveland, roughly league average?  Only in 1 of those games would they score -5 or more points.

2 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

I need the San Fran defense to score -4 or better ... ESPN has me at a 99% win rate but upon thinking about this they are basically saying the San Fran Defense in 100 games against similarly productive offenses as Cleveland, roughly league average?  Only in 1 of those games would they score -5 or more points.

this is paralysis by analysis ... good lawd, file the win away and get on with it 🇨🇦

5 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

Are you allowed to bench your defense?