NBC Sports Edge Forums

MNF: Browns @ 49ers - What do you need?

In my dynasty league I need Garoppolo to hold a 17 point lead against Kittle and two IDPs (M. Garrett and F. Warner).  Yahoo has me a 58% underdog but I feel like it's probably more lopsided against me than that.  IDP leagues are so crazy that it's hard to tell though.  

Other games are all wins, thanks in no small part to me grabbing Philly D (they played GB in Week 4, making them widely available) and using them everywhere.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't need much...just 19-275-2 from OBJ.

Come on, Hilliard!  Poppa needs 68 points!

Where's the "Well that escalated quickly" meme?

Posted Images

37pts between Chubb and SF dst 😟 going to be the second highest scoring team by 30+ and still lose mostly bc he has Philly dst. My lineup was:

Lamar

Chubb & Carson

Godwin, Fuller, Sutton

Waller

Slye

SF dst

Excited to see if SF dst is for real or just played s---y QBs

2 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Are you allowed to bench your defense?

Yeah ... I have a heated points race though... As well as a lot of faith in The San Fran D coming off of a bye week.  They may hang a 20 tonight.  I have a feeling it could be a defensive battle with a lot of defensive plays.

Just now, FouLLine said:

Yeah ... I have a heated points race though... As well as a lot of faith in The San Fran D coming off of a bye week.  They may hang a 20 tonight.  I have a feeling it could be a defensive battle with a lot of defensive plays.

I dunno, that's a tough call.  I don't know how your defensive scoring goes (my league, there's no possibility of negative points), but I might want to lock in the win.  Unless it's very very unlikely that you lose with a negative score, I'd sit them.

2 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

I dunno, that's a tough call.  I don't know how your defensive scoring goes (my league, there's no possibility of negative points), but I might want to lock in the win.  Unless it's very very unlikely that you lose with a negative score, I'd sit them.

I think it's a pretty standard scoring?  But The Dolphins average -3.3 points per game and the Bengals are like -0.3 otherwise everyone is in the positive but the Falcons and Cardinals are averaging under 1.

So there is the prospect of quite a few negative points as I've saw in my league The Falcons scored -10 points this week.

Just now, FouLLine said:

I think it's a pretty standard scoring?  But The Dolphins average -3.3 points per game and the Bengals are like -0.3 otherwise everyone is in the positive but the Falcons and Cardinals are averaging under 1.

So there is the prospect of quite a few negative points as I've saw in my league The Falcons scored -10 points this week.

I dunno your scoring but if I felt there was any more than a 10% chance that I lose, I'd sit them.  Just my unsolicited advice haha.  Good luck bro.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Neauxls said:

I need 5.2 in HPPR from Breida tonight to take down the only one still undefeated in my league. 

Good luck.  Full point you'd probably be 2 to 1 for Breida to get that ... half point you've gotta still be better than a coin flip.  I'm curious to what your win % is?

• Like 1
Just now, Brownsfan74 said:

I dunno your scoring but if I felt there was any more than a 10% chance that I lose, I'd sit them.  Just my unsolicited advice haha.  Good luck bro.

ESPN says 99% lol.  I have in the past saved my week by benching my MNF negative points.  But I've also done it to where I benched a player who went off and then got the #3 seed in playoffs due to being 19 points behind 1st and 16 points behind 2nd.

All of it is so rare to even happen I'm just gunna roll them to make the game more interesting.... It's either that or wager some money on the game lol.

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

OBJ & Kittle not to get 95+ points ... 

Well every TD OBJ throws to Kittle in standard PPR is worth 11 points before the yardage... So I'd say you've got a decent cushion.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, FouLLine said:

Well every TD OBJ throws to Kittle in standard PPR is worth 11 points before the yardage... So I'd say you've got a decent cushion.

I agree the cushion is large, but in the league TDs are worth 6 pts. Over 200 yards get you 10 bonus points. 
Smart a$$*$ really need to see some numbers so just for you so I will give you a fact finding tour maybe just maybe you can understand but I damn doubt it because ... 

Michael Thomas yesterday had 182 yards 2 TDs which is worth 46.20 pts so there is a chance highly unlikely but still a chance. 
Jimmy G & Baker Mayfield need to light up the scoreboard with TDs to those two.

Have a sparkling night. 

14 minutes ago, roughnecker101 said:

Up by 22 in .5 ppr  I have kittle and he has obj and Chubb. Hopefully kittle breaks out tonight

I think Kittle does, going up against OBJ myself up 17.5 in .5. Fantasy is crazy, wish you the best. I think we see a 8/110/1 game from kittle