RB Mixon, Jones

TE Dissly

FLEX Henry, Lindsay

K Nugent

DEF Buffalo (W6 Bye)

BN Sutton, Moore, Hyde, Gore (W6 Bye)

IR Brees, Henry

FA QB: Winston, Minshew, Garoppolo. Brissett, Kyler, Allen, Danny Dimes

FA W/R/T: AP, Edmonds, Pringle, Sanu, Barber, Hardman, Duke Johnson, Deebo, MJJ, Dede, Kirk, Allison

FA K: Gould, Gay, Fairbairn, Zane, Prater

FA DEF: Dallas @ NYJ, Baltimore vs CIN, Washington @ MIA 

So I finally have a great week and of course I'm facing the highest scoring team in the league. I'll be dead last and have 1st waiver priority, but it looks barren this week. I want to keep Buffalo for their schedule after the bye and planning to drop Gore for one of the 3 DST listed, and start Moore or Sutton in place of TY. Nugent has a good matchup coming and will get kicks but we know he's not that accurate and almost missed a second PAT at the end of the game yesterday, is it a good idea to stick with him? Should I make a switch at QB? And is it time to explore trades or keep the faith? Any advice is appreciated because it's starting to feel hopeless for me at this point!

Edited by bigboyish

I'm in the same boat but I'm also the highest scoring team in the league! Every week I end up going up against a team that has their best week ever! I'm not planning on making a lot of changes and I don't think you need to either. You have a good team with good depth. No need to make big changes. Nugent should be fine. Your whole team should be fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I'm in the same boat but I'm also the highest scoring team in the league! Every week I end up going up against a team that has their best week ever! I'm not planning on making a lot of changes and I don't think you need to either. You have a good team with good depth. No need to make big changes. Nugent should be fine. Your whole team should be fine. 

That's brutal.  I'm in a similar situation.  I have the 3rd most points in the league and I'm in 11th/12 place.  Every week I keep facing teams that put up an absurd amount of points.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Austinv184 said:

Bad luck for sure... I’m in a dynasty 12 team league and I’m going to be 2-3. I’ve made tons of trades and my lineup is this...

qb- wentz

rb-cmc

rb-cook

wr-OBJ

wr-hopkins

wr-evans

te-olsen

Had this roster all season and I struggle to win games.

such a solid team on paper... but then you look at your 3 wr’s... bunch of bums this year so far.  

59 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

such a solid team on paper... but then you look at your 3 wr’s... bunch of bums this year so far.  

Exactly, and what do you do?? Can’t trade them, plus it’s a dynasty league so that makes it even more hard. Basically gotta suck it up and let it play out!