NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Football: Cleveland Browns @ San Francisco 49ers - Gameday Thread

7 minutes ago, Bingo Bandanas said:

For me, it's not the spelling of it. I don't know what the inputs are for the special ascii symbols with the M and E, haha.

Ha, wasn't burning you. I legit couldn't spell that if I had 9 tries. And definitely couldn't draw the dots and dashes in the right place lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah. that's Breida's official (sponsored by Pepsi) Limp Off Injury of the First Half. He'll be back. nbd. 

OBJ misses Eli.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

YES! Cincy needs o-lineman. Trade Dalton too, Let the offense run through Mixon and Gio with Finley at the helm. Get rid of Ross too while they're at it

They are rebuilding. They already said they would consider a first rd pick for him... 

1 minute ago, NyZD said:

Baker will get the brunt of the blame and I'm by no means a mayfield apologist I think he stinks.. But Kitchens put him in every position possible to fail the guy is not an NFL head coach and should not be calling plays.. 

I can agree with this. OBJ is one of the best route runners in the game and you have him doing gadget stuff. 

However, Baker just looks bad though. Staring down receivers, cant throw on the run, no pocket presence, etc.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cs3 said:

Ha, wasn't burning you. I legit couldn't spell that if I had 9 tries. And definitely couldn't draw the dots and dashes in the right place lol

I know you weren't. I used to know some of the basic ASCII symbols with the letters, but that was many moons ago.

3 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

I can agree with this. OBJ is one of the best route runners in the game and you have him doing gadget stuff. 

However, Baker just looks bad though. Staring down receivers, cant throw on the run, no pocket presence, etc.

Kitchens is getting killed by media people on twitter.. and then he doesn't give OBJ a look for a few drives and then proceeds to throw him in there for a punt return.... So then you baby Mayfield a little bit 3 step drops shallow crosses and slants to Landry and Beckham didn't see many of those if any..

Edited by NyZD
2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

They are rebuilding. They already said they would consider a first rd pick for him... 

Do it up. Ship AJ, and Dalton away, build the line through the draft and free agency

8 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

The snapper and new holder situation is a huge problem. I'm shopping for another kicker 

Just an FYI our long term long snapper will be back in a couple weeks. Should straighten things out in theory