NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Ingram 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I created this thread. I’m a diehard lakers fan. I watched hours of film on this guy w my boy of his duke highlights the night before the draft. I prayed to gd that we could get him. I bought his lake

Back in Business 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

BI’s a stud. As of today, he’s a 1st round player in H2H 9 cat leagues. People laughed at me when I traded Ayton for him in mid November. They didn’t see the vision, they didn’t believe in BI like me. Who’s laughing now!? Ayton is soft like Charmin and eats roids for breakfast. I’ll be laughing straight to the bank when Ingram wins me a chip.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's really interesting to see that none of the First Round Draft Picks the Lakers had in the last decade or so didn't work out for them. Ingram, Russell, T. Bryant are all ballin out now while they were trash with LAL. 

Sucks pretty much to see as a Lakers Fan lol

15 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

It's really interesting to see that none of the First Round Draft Picks the Lakers had in the last decade or so didn't work out for them. Ingram, Russell, T. Bryant are all ballin out now while they were trash with LAL. 

Partly stupid Buss offspring, partly them drafting young players and not letting them grow.  They weren't trash, just really young.  Bryant didn't even get a chance to play in LA.  And yes, the Lakers have not done well in the draft (even when they drafted the right player they didn't develop them). 

• Like 1

Been rubbish the last 2 games. 

Fair enough jacking up too many shots that just didn’t fall against his old team but today a lot of the offensive duties went to Lonzo. 

Hopefully was just with Ingram in foul trouble. 13 shots in 31 minutes isn’t great though   

On 1/3/2020 at 12:21 AM, KB24MVP said:

don’t forget randle, wagner, zubac 

to a lesser extent nance and clarkson 

and don’t be surprised if svi starts killin it in detroit soon

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jackdean33 said:

Been rubbish the last 2 games. 

Fair enough jacking up too many shots that just didn’t fall against his old team but today a lot of the offensive duties went to Lonzo. 

Hopefully was just with Ingram in foul trouble. 13 shots in 31 minutes isn’t great though   

It;s true, they really trying for Lonzo to get it going. On the bright side, Ingram's stocks are back up.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:53 AM, LuSamSiam said:

#13 in the league in ft% impact shooting 86.7% on good volume. Who could've guessed.

was just about to post this.

#5 overall last 20 games (behind curry and irving.) so basically top 3 behind booker and harden